Who will be the other guests?

fifi

Depends who is available etc. I doubt they're aiming for all Universe guests though, as obviously the fanbases for the other shows are far larger at this point.

I want Eric Breker. Haven't seen him for AGES and he was always a laugh. And Michael Shanks would be nice too... But doubtful x :P

Edited by sam1974

Depends who is available etc. I doubt they're aiming for all Universe guests though, as obviously the fanbases for the other shows are far larger at this point.

I want Eric Breker. Haven't seen him for AGES and he was always a laugh. And Michael Shanks would be nice too... But doubtful x :rolleyes:

Michael would be great but I agree that he's very unlikely. He and DH talk so fast together that they'd probably get through the whole weekend in the first day!

I'm getting so excited about this con :D Do hope we'll have some more cool guests though, preferrably SG1 or SGA, as I don't have big favs from SGU yet, aside from DB and BJS.

Michael Shanks would be so awesome :D As would Connor :) But I guess as Michael was at 7.1 that the odds are slim?

My very own personal wish is Neil Jackson. I don't think he's ever been to a con and would love to meet him :)

But I guess as Michael was at 7.1 that the odds are slim?
I wouldn't say slim. Just less than guests who have yet to attend a Chevron event, who are probably sought out first. As DavidB has said it depends on availability. If Michael is available when others are not then there is no reason why he couldn't attend. He won't be ruled out just becasue he has been before, Nor will the others who have attended previously. You never know ^_^

Michael would be great but I agree that he's very unlikely. He and DH talk so fast together that they'd probably get through the whole weekend in the first day!
I had always considered a talk session consisting of David and one of, Paul McGillion, David Nykl, or Jewel Staite. The thought of David and Michael having a 'fast talk' is possibly the best pairing yet :D

I wouldn't say slim. Just less than guests who have yet to attend a Chevron event, who are probably sought out first. As DavidB has said it depends on availability. If Michael is available when others are not then there is no reason why he couldn't attend. He won't be ruled out just becasue he has been before, Nor will the others who have attended previously. You never know ^_^
Makes absolute sense! I'll keep hoping then :D
I had always considered a talk session consisting of David and one of, Paul McGillion, David Nykl, or Jewel Staite. The thought of David and Michael having a 'fast talk' is possibly the best pairing yet :(

That one would be awesome!! :D They'd do three talks in one :P

I wish it would be Peter DeLuise! A girl can dream!

x

Indeed we can and should!! :D Edited by SanGate

Patrick Gilmore would be nice from Universe... and yes this is morphing into the request a guest thread!

And because my last post was full of Atlantis guests how about Jay Acavone or Colin Cunningham because even after all this time I seem to miss every con they go to!

I'd like Claudia Black and / or Ben Browder from SG1, if anyone else from Atlantis I'd like to see Rachel Luttrell (Jason would have been lovely as I've not met him, but as he was at 7.2 that aint gonna happen!) and if they do pick someone else from SGU think Robert Carlyle would be great!

If they ever go for someone from back stage, Bam Bam would be good.

Marie.

I'd like Claudia Black and / or Ben Browder from SG1, if anyone else from Atlantis I'd like to see Rachel Luttrell (Jason would have been lovely as I've not met him, but as he was at 7.2 that aint gonna happen!) and if they do pick someone else from SGU think Robert Carlyle would be great!

If they ever go for someone from back stage, Bam Bam would be good.

Marie.

Rachel Luttrell and Bam Bam will both be in the UK but they're doing another event the week before this one so I doubt they'll come to this one too.

Robert Carlyle would be totally amazing though!

I would love to meet Rob Carlisle though not because of Universe, but because he's a genuine big-time star actor. Still remember his performance in Trainspotting

Shame about Rachel and Bam Bam but how about Paul McGillion?? He and David Hewlett would be a blast.

Amanda Tapping. Chris Judge, Michael Shanks, Richard Dean Anderson. Complete with a group photoshoot. In full SG-1 gear. No? So that really was a dream...

Ok I think we will have:

1-2 SG-1: Claudia Black, Cliff Simon, Teryl Rothery

1-2 SGA: David Nykl, Jewel Staite, Kavan Smith, Paul McGillion

1-2 SGU: out of Alaina Huffman, Elyse Levesque, Louis Ferreira

Plus Peter DeLuise :(