You will all love Christopher Heyerdahl

bacardiguzzler

I'm sooo jealous of all you attending this con as Christopher Heyerdahl is a great guest and I can guarantee you will all love him!

I've had the extreme pleasure of meeting him twice now at a Stargate con and a Sanctuary con and he stole the whole weekend with his enjoyable talks and watch out for the evening parties as he's a hardened con dancer now - somebody better request Time Warp for him or he'll be disappointed!

Really wish I was coming to this, but my baby is due next year and I think I might be a little busy for a while!

Have fun everyone!

Lindsay xx

;)

Lol, I'm really glad he's going, sounds like he's good at cons and will be fun to hang out with =] plus, the minute he spoke in new moon, I yelled 'Alan Rickman, you just got VOICE-PWNED!' I mean, it's so deep it's unreal o_O

Edited by shan

I'm well looking forward to meetig him... Even if his character does scare the bajeezers outa me :YAHOO:

lol he gave me the giggles something he says can't remember what now but it made me laugh :S :uhoh:

hahahah! he IS real creepy!

i like it when he's like "you already know what your going to do Aro" but it's the way he says Aro haha god i'm lame!

but yeah, WELL looking forward to ET3! i think the guests are amazing :blush:

I'm well looking forward to meetig him... Even if his character does scare the bajeezers outa me :YAHOO:

lol he gave me the giggles something he says can't remember what now but it made me laugh :S :uhoh:

i like it when he's like "you already know what your going to do Aro" but it's the way he says Aro haha god i'm lame!

but yeah, WELL looking forward to ET3! i think the guests are amazing :blush:

I don't want to give spoilers away so i'll put this in white just highlight below :)

The part when the cullens are leaving the Volturi and Marcus says something like come again soon, lol makes me laugh every time... can't remember exactly what he says but its something like that ha ha! Dunno why I found it so funny lol

I'm well looking forward to meetig him... Even if his character does scare the bajeezers outa me ;)

but yeah, WELL looking forward to ET3! i think the guests are amazing :D

I don't want to give spoilers away so i'll put this in white just highlight below :)

The part when the cullens are leaving the Volturi and Marcus says something like come again soon, lol makes me laugh every time... can't remember exactly what he says but its something like that ha ha! Dunno why I found it so funny lol

HAHA i can't think which bit that is...think i am going again tomorrow

i like: (highlight)

i just LOVE the bit where Caius is like "act quick...we do not give second chances!" in that creepy but cute birtish accent! :wub: