Supernatural - S5 - Episode 10 Discussion

DavidB

i cried ... i don't like it when this show makes me cry. but i am a uber wuss.

other than that ...i love Cas a little more every episode was you steal the show MC. the last three episodes have had all my fav characters in them.

i also have to say i love the devil. i want him to win. :P

also sam needs a hair cut wtf was that hair about it was distracting me from the rest of the action and im a sam girl.

• 3 weeks later...

also sam needs a hair cut wtf was that hair about it was distracting me from the rest of the action and im a sam girl.

OMG! all the way through seaosn 4 i was like "cut your bloody hair! or at least get rid of the curtains!" but now i want season 4 hair back because season 5 hair... urgh! not that im shallow or anything!! lol :YAHOO:

Edited by wiccawise21

OMG! all the way through seaosn 4 i was like "cut your bloody hair! or at least get rid of the curtains!" but now i want season 4 hair back because season 5 hair... urgh! not that im shallow or anything!! lol :P

YES! Omg I thought I was the only one :firedevil: Aww Sammy I love you but your Series 1 hair was just sooo much better and uber adorable :dance: - oh and has anyone noticed how Jared's forehead totally has a mind of it's own?...it's pretty amazing actually :P:wub:

This episode was awesome! Cried like a baby, god those scenes with Jo and Dean and then Jo and Ellen were just so heartbreaking!

Oh I miss SPN...

• 3 months later...

I cried too. It was Ellen's little tribute to Kim Manners ("Kick it in the ass") that really finished me off.

I stay away from spoilers but as soon as Bobby took the photo I knew that someone in the picture wasn't going to make it. Loved the burning of the photo - a way of giving them a hunter's funeral even though they were left behind.

other than that ...i love Cas a little more every episode was you steal the show MC. the last three episodes have had all my fav characters in them.

I love Cas - Misha's performance was perfect in this episode. He has such an otherworldy quality about him. The scene with him and Lucifer was my favourite in the episode.

i also have to say i love the devil. i want him to win.:D

He's awesome.

Another Sam girl too, but I hate his hair right now, especially when he tucks it behind his ears. I didn't actually mind it when it was all blowing around his face in the street scene though - I kind of liked that. But when that ghost kid was trying to scalp him in The Real Ghostbusters, I was there shouting at the screen "take a few inches off". The only good thing about the curtains is that you can see his forehead in action - as Holly said it's amazing how mobile his head is. Clearly no botox there.

• 2 months later...

I cried too. It was Ellen's little tribute to Kim Manners ("Kick it in the ass") that really finished me off.

I stay away from spoilers but as soon as Bobby took the photo I knew that someone in the picture wasn't going to make it. Loved the burning of the photo - a way of giving them a hunter's funeral even though they were left behind.

Didn't note the tribute, but it was still a really sort of heart wrenching moment anyways, with Ellen refusing to let Jo die alone (such a shame I loved both characters, and really would've liked to have seen more strong females who weren't demons!)

The photo as well, I think I had several sniffles in this series !