Your Ideal (yet vaguely realistic) Line-Up

etmuse

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok narrowing my choices down to the top 10-20 wasn't too hard but 5?!

Just want you to know i think your evil... possibly in a good way, i haven't decided yet lol

Still i managed to choose in the end and will probably change my mind completely in about five minutes, but until then here are my top five (taking into account the theory that there should be at least one person from each show present).

Christian Kane

Amber Benson

Nathan Fillion

J August Richards

Tahmoh Penikett (have i entered the twilight zone? has no one else chosen him yet? strange....)

Seth Green

Alexis Denisof (he could bring Aly and she could sign for free as a bonus?!!)

Christian Kane

Amy Acker

Eliza Dushku

Dammit, I was gonna write more and then realised I already had five! So tough just coz there's so many Whedonverse guests I've not met.

xxxx

• Moderators

Oh, believe me I know it is tough to narrow down five - why'd you think I haven't actually posted my own yet? If it was even vaguely feasible that we could get a list of 15-20 I so would!

Added you both.

Honestly, I have no idea who I'm counting as a 'big' guest for this anymore. As long as your line-up doesn't include more than 1 of 'the list' and is otherwise 'vaguely realistic', I'm going with it.

I mean i put my list up altho i'm not sure really how realistic it is. but i'll just be happy w/ a fuller line up this year. not that i didn't love hallowhedon because it was amazing!!! but i'd def like more and maybe a bigger variety of guests. i'm excited to meet anyone really. but if i met eliza or seth i might just bow down and start thanking god lol. love them both.

think we could get some better dealers too? liked the one they had but i wish they had more photos of guests who were present at the con u know?

if i met eliza or seth i might just bow down and start thanking god lol.

amen to that. wanted both of them in my list but decided it wasn't even vaguely realistic.

think we could get some better dealers too? liked the one they had but i wish they had more photos of guests who were present at the con u know?

or in the case of one of the dealers at Hallowhedon - actually bothered to learn the names of the guests attending!

You do know putting him down 5 times still only gets him 1 vote

oh drat ;-) but there are two of us

ok heres my other 4 :WINCE:

Nathon Fillion

Alexis Denisof

Alyson Hannigann

Nicholas Brandon (just for the Snoopy dance again lol)

Edited by DeeDee and Big Momma