Tickets!

Harriettaa

Because we all feel the pointless urge to announce we have bought our tickets at some point!

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago,

I was Standard for H3 and had so much fun i'm going Silver for H4

EDIT: I can't spell for s***!

Edited by Harriettaa

I've been Gold for all the previous Hubs so had to book that one for this one too.

Booked on 8 of November under duress from a friend. (i.e. She booked tickets and wanted a ticket number close to hers). Would imagine the ticket is somewhere between G70-G80.

I'm waiting to see what's happening as I should be at a Hen weekend in Edinburgh at the same time as Hub, however for a myriad of reasons, this may not be going ahead (which will make me sad and happy at the same time).

If it doesn't, I may consider Hub-boundness. And that will decide my ticket choice really! Dependant on guests depends on whether I would theorectically go for Silver or Standard.

So much theroy in that post!!!

I bought my Silver ticket about ten minutes after they went on sale online, I would have bought it at The Hub 3 but my parents wouldn't let me go until I had proven to them that Northampton wasn't as far as they thought. They thought it was a 4 hour journey on the train from Manchester with about three changes and I also had to make sure that it wasn't around any important exam dates. I'm just glad I'm able to come, I had such a fantastic time at The Hub 3 and am sure that The Hub 4 is going to be just as good, if not even better. This time I'll be at the convention on my own and my mum will be going shopping but still staying with me in the hotel. She's not really a big Torchwood fan and even though she absoultely loved the Hub 3, she doesn't want to pay £80 on a Standard ticket and we wouldn't be together anyway as I'm silver. :D:P

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...