Official HUB4 Countdown Thread

Harriettaa

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow not long now!

I know, it's mad how close it is. I'm just not used to them being twice a year yet but I love it and can't wait. Concerts and conventions are two of my favourite things, they're definitely two of the times when I'm at my happiest. :thumbup:

Wow not long now!

I know, it's mad how close it is. I'm just not used to them being twice a year yet but I love it and can't wait. Concerts and conventions are two of my favourite things, they're definitely two of the times when I'm at my happiest. ^_^

Totally agree with you there but I'm going to add theatre to the list!

Wow not long now!

I know, it's mad how close it is. I'm just not used to them being twice a year yet but I love it and can't wait. Concerts and conventions are two of my favourite things, they're definitely two of the times when I'm at my happiest. :smile:

My three favourite things too - hell, no wonder I always have financial difficulties lol!

My three favourite things too - hell, no wonder I always have financial difficulties lol!

ditto to all three of you! It's so refreshing to find so many people who think the same, most of my friends think I'm mad for going to all three. Especially if I do gigs or theatre multiple times.

ditto to all three of you! It's so refreshing to find so many people who think the same, most of my friends think I'm mad for going to all three. Especially if I do gigs or theatre multiple times.

Add BiCon, Bifests, Whitby and Pride in there and you have the reason I NEVER have any money!

Well, that and my perfume habit :dance:

ETA There may be a chance of me going now! Will have to wait and see what the Hen night plans are!

Edited by angelkitty

Add BiCon, Bifests, Whitby and Pride in there and you have the reason I NEVER have any money!

ETA There may be a chance of me going now! Will have to wait and see what the Hen night plans are!

Add 3 prides into that for me too (London, Reading & Brighton) - Whitby I've always always wanted to go, but never really been able to afford it.

Add 3 prides into that for me too (London, Reading & Brighton) - Whitby I've always always wanted to go, but never really been able to afford it.

Whitby is expensive, it's about £70pp for a shared cottage, then there is at least £300 spending money on top, plus travel costs! And I don't drink, or go bananas on the stalls! It's worth it tho, it's soooo much fun! Kinda like Freshers Week, but everyone has money, and no lectures (and a filthy, filthy mind)

(and a filthy, filthy mind)

That's my kinda weekend lol

there's a lot of groping, and snogging, and inappropriate comments! It's totally excellent!

One of the weirdest things about Hub was the lack of this! Totally wrongfooted me! I'm used to people disappearing into my cleavage when I'm wearing a corset, it felt really odd to have people look me in the eye!

Wow not long now!

I know, it's mad how close it is. I'm just not used to them being twice a year yet but I love it and can't wait. Concerts and conventions are two of my favourite things, they're definitely two of the times when I'm at my happiest. :D

Me too! :P

xxx

there's a lot of groping, and snogging, and inappropriate comments! It's totally excellent!

One of the weirdest things about Hub was the lack of this! Totally wrongfooted me! I'm used to people disappearing into my cleavage when I'm wearing a corset, it felt really odd to have people look me in the eye!

Why didn't you say so - I'd have gladly popped my nose down the cleavage!!

Ahem... sorry lol!

Ahem... sorry lol!

*makes note to remember that for next time* ;);)

Ahem... sorry lol!

*makes note to remember that for next time* :wub:;)

You know that old saying about three being a crowd? :D

81 days to go!

(And you can add me to the list of cons and theatres but substitute concerts with galleries and restaurants!)

Edited by TheGoktor