Official HUB4 Countdown Thread

Harriettaa

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow someones really excited :thumbup:

i am like this :D today. I am trying to be good and getting some uni work done but my mind keeps going to getting things ready. This will be my first torchwood con, catching the coach about 11.30 tomorrow.

becs x

This time tommorow night i will be just about to start setting up the Suprise Birthday Party for my Son Chris and all you other Superb Birthday Guys and Girls, Everything is packed and ready to transport SO BRING IT ON HUB4 HERE WE COME Yippeeeeeeeee :YAHOO::YAHOO:. Start the Music DJ we are here to PARTY, PARTY, PARTY :dance::dance: See you all tommorow travel safely. Julie-t :smile::WAVE::smile::WAVE:

• Moderators

I have zero tiredness. But I do need to be up at a decent time to go to the post office (thank you so much, shop, for having a broken machine so couldn't put money on meter this evening) before I put last few things in bag and get train...

Leaving the flat in about half hour, luckily I have friend to drive me to town.

However, with 2 bags and a set of wings, i'm not looking forward to facing the London underground!! Thankfully, only one stop away.

Now, must remember to pack my hair straighteners, otherwise I'll be yelling for anyone with GHD's at The Park Inn!!

Having had an appaulling night's sleep, I woke up at 5.30 this morning with 'I'm going to Hub' thoughts

And then remembered I wasn't :lol: *sob*

Have a wonderful time all of you!

Awww big hugs hun - we'll see you at No 5 though??

Oh yes! Although I've realised that I'll probably have t odo a half day at work on the Friday :-(