Party Music!

Harriettaa

Okay so choose the top3 you want, you can say ones that have already been said but you cant say more than 5 so choose wisely.

ill keep count and work out our top choices and post them nearer the event :)

ill start us off with

1. Star Trekkin

2. Amarillo

3. Doctorin' The TARDIS

GO!

(for an exapmle see what 'Never' has done underneath this post, she chose her top 3 then re voted for two which I said)

-----------------------------------

Your current top 3 are:

1st - Star Trekkin (5)

Joint 2nd - Amarillo

- Doctorin' the TARDIS

- Livin' on a prayer

Edited by Harriettaa

Star Trekkin

Amarillo

Livin' On A Prayer

Don't Stop Me Now

Bohemian Rhapsody

They're my top 5 OF ALL TIME! </kanye> and then seeing as you said 3, I figured I would bold my top 3 OF ALL TIME </kanye> out of those 5...

Edited by Never

AMEN!

All the requests so far are things you dont need to request lol The DJ knows you all want those songs.

Request things you may not hear without asking.

I personally would love some more Bowie and a lot more choice of genres. There was a lot of pop played this time around, maybe some more rock next time and a general mix of genres and artists.

My 3 fave songs of all time (currently)

Chrome - VNV Nation

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - RevCo

Twisted - Wayne G (would probably never be played at Hub owing to the.........adult nature of the lyrics)

Those three are garenteed to get me on a dance floor! But then, there is quite a lot that will get me on a dance floor, but those 3 are la creme de la creme!

AMEN!

All the requests so far are things you dont need to request lol The DJ knows you all want those songs.

Request things you may not hear without asking.

I personally would love some more Bowie and a lot more choice of genres. There was a lot of pop played this time around, maybe some more rock next time and a general mix of genres and artists.

This isnt a request thread this is a game to see what our favourite HUB song is

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dont stop believin by Journey, it is a must!

bit of time warp (the original), can never go wrong with that

tonights gonna be a good night - black eyed peas (even though it is a dance track it is a good track)

What's wrong with dance music? :D At the end of the day, the parties are there for people to dance :lol:

okay can i ask.

wtf is "swamp thing." a friend of mine on fb says it was played at hub 3 but i've never even heard it

I think Swamp Thing is a dancy tune with someone playing a Banjo - if I'm thinking of the right song

Yup, that's it, it's by The Grid, and was released about 93/94. I remember going to Bath with Mother and Brother to see Father in choir *heavy sigh*. We got lost in Cheltenham and Brother played that song until Mum yelled at him :blink:

Yup, that's it, it's by The Grid, and was released about 93/94. I remember going to Bath with Mother and Brother to see Father in choir *heavy sigh*. We got lost in Cheltenham and Brother played that song until Mum yelled at him :blush:

It has that strange step step kick kick kick kick turn step step kick kick kick kick ect dance, I think.

93/94.. hmm don't remember that! :wub:

Edited by Never

Yup, that's it, it's by The Grid, and was released about 93/94. I remember going to Bath with Mother and Brother to see Father in choir *heavy sigh*. We got lost in Cheltenham and Brother played that song until Mum yelled at him :lol:

It has that strange step step kick kick kick kick turn step step kick kick kick kick ect dance, I think.

93/94.. hmm don't remember that! :P

cheers all