can we have some answers showmasters

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, the same applies here. I would love to go to other Collectormania events but they're unfortunately just too far. For a weekend convention, my parents let me travel futher than Manchester as it's not just for one day and a more relaxed atmosphere but for a signing event when I'm just likely to spend one day there then it'd just cost too much for me to travel further than Manchester and do the conventions as well. I really do hope that Collectormania comes back to Manchester, I really do feel that there is demand for an event like this here and it's definitely something which is a market niche in Manchester at the moment. We have a lot of music signings here which is fantastic but it's very rare that we'll get a science fiction/big movie star signing. I've got my fingers crossed anyway, here's hoping it'll be back sometime in 2010. :P:blink:

Edited by Doctor Who

i would love to go to another collectamania in manchester. went to number 4 as it was the first time i heard about it and i loved every minute of it. i evan saved up for 2009 but it never happend.

As a family man with young kids funds are tight so am unable to afford or evan get enough time away to go else where so please bring collectamania back to manchester