New Moon tv slots

reneeadamson09

So, being that this is THE WEEK of New Moon, there should be interviews and stuff on the telly.

I thought it would be nice to have a topic so we can inform each other of any tv slots. I know theres a few coming up in america so ive got my fingures crossed we'll be having a few over here!

I dont know of any as yet but please post if you know of any :lol:

Note - On Saturday 21st on Sky channel 151 E! Entertainment at 4pm, 5.30pm and 9.30pm theres a programme called Secrets of Twilight :WINCE:

Edited by evenstar_r

Theres a rumour Rob will be on C4's Paul Ogrady, which I doubt since he left for the US. I'll be checking newmoonmovie.org and everglow every 5 seconds this week :D

16th - 2 specials, including Rob/Kristens first Twilight audition together and New Moon on set action

16th Premiere with whole cast - live feed galore!

20th - Rob/Kris/Tay on Jimmy Kimmel

Theres a rumour Rob will be on C4's Paul Ogrady, which I doubt since he left for the US. I'll be checking newmoonmovie.org and everglow every 5 seconds this week :D

16th - 2 specials, including Rob/Kristens first Twilight audition together and New Moon on set action

16th Premiere with whole cast - live feed galore!

20th - Rob/Kris/Tay on Jimmy Kimmel

with the first 16th one, where is that? And the jimmy kimmel, which channel is that?

Im always on the newmoonmovie.org, i really like that site. I have so much stuff i wont watch/read until ive seen the movie!! lol

im going through all the NM stuff i can find and saving it to a seperate file to read/watch when ive seen the film so i think i will join you in the 'sad' stakes!!

its fab though!! i love it! lol

you do need to have Sky Premier inorder to view the 15min programe..... so heres hoping it get put on the internet!!

Theres are a few things on tonight which are new moon related.

11pm on CNBC channel 613(cable), not sure what the sky channel number is I think its 505

Kristen Stewart is on the tonight show with Conan.

Robert Pattinson interview is on Paul O Grady Show tonight and also

Jonathan Ross is supposed to be reviewing new moon on his Film2009 show BBC at 11.25pm :thumbup:

Theres are a few things on tonight which are new moon related.

11pm on CNBC channel 613(cable), not sure what the sky channel number is I think its 505

Kristen Stewart is on the tonight show with Conan.

Robert Pattinson interview is on Paul O Grady Show tonight and also

Jonathan Ross is supposed to be reviewing new moon on his Film2009 show BBC at 11.25pm :D

Thank you :P