Burn Gorman for Hub 4?

Doctor Who

Pretty please can you ask Burn Gorman, the fantastic Owen Harper in the first two series of Torchwood, to attend this event? He'd be a great guest and I've not had the pleasure of meeting him yet. I've heard that he's really lovely and he was of course, brilliant as Owen in the Torchwood. It'd be great if he could attend this event, does anyone else agree? :P

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

His hugs are fantastic. Best Burn moment for me though was when there were 5 of us getting a group photo taken with him. Photographer was told 'five for five' and the five of us went forward - Burn squealed, and ran around the room a couple of times in mock terror.

(At least I HOPE the terror was mocked... he does have a huge grin in the actual photos)

It would be fantastic if Burn could come - he was lovely last time I met him, I'd love to meet him again! Especially as I need him to sign my poster, and I'd love a hugging picture after hearing all you talk about them!

Burn squealed, and ran around the room a couple of times in mock terror.

haha that's amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pretty please can you ask Burn Gorman, the fantastic Owen Harper in the first two series of Torchwood, to attend this event? He'd be a great guest and I've not had the pleasure of meeting him yet. I've heard that he's really lovely and he was of course, brilliant as Owen in the Torchwood. It'd be great if he could attend this event, does anyone else agree? :D

Yes please it would be lovely to have him there especially since Naoko will be there. I'd love to see them together on the stage!!!!!!

Pretty please can you ask Burn Gorman, the fantastic Owen Harper in the first two series of Torchwood, to attend this event? He'd be a great guest and I've not had the pleasure of meeting him yet. I've heard that he's really lovely and he was of course, brilliant as Owen in the Torchwood. It'd be great if he could attend this event, does anyone else agree? :rolleyes:

It would be lovely to have hime there!! Yes please!!