New to the Hub

hobbitfanatic

This is my first convention, i did go to Collectomania in London this Nov.. but only on the last spure of the moment.. so no talks or autos..

Welcome to the mad Hub Sarah :(

Maybe we'll get to meet this time ! lol ! :chair:

I figured going to a con like The Hub would be a good place to start cos at least I'd have one thing in common with everyone else there so conversation won't be too difficult to start up.

I shall have to look out for other people hiding in corners to keep me company then :dance:

Trust me you won't be in the corner for long !!

Believe me, conventions are just full of people who are on the socially awkward end of the scale... we're all awkward together and somehow it works!

Oi, am not socially awkward, I met you and spoke nicely didn't I??? Although saying that, I do need a proper conversation with Gemma.

• 1 month later...

Aye, welcome to all the new folks, you'll have a blast. Most folk are friendly and don't bite (well, not unless you ask them to, and then not hard!) :D

Really???? No one's bitten me yet and I've even asked nicely!!

Wrong convention probably :lol:

:thumbup: come find me Saturday night ;)

Aye, welcome to all the new folks, you'll have a blast. Most folk are friendly and don't bite (well, not unless you ask them to, and then not hard!) :YAHOO:

Really???? No one's bitten me yet and I've even asked nicely!!

Wrong convention probably :YAHOO:

:D come find me Saturday night :YAHOO:

:YAHOO: Lol - I'll be there :YAHOO:

• 4 weeks later...

HI New Hub Folk these conventions are not as Scary as you think we have been to everyone so far and they are so much fun you wont want to go home, Once you get through your first morning of Queues and chat to people while you wait you will find we are all a friendly bunch. So relax and enjoy yourselves and once you get your First PARTY in your system you will see how much FUN you have been missing. And be prepared to have very little sleep as it is the Rule of all Hubs that you PARTY,PARTY and PARTY somemore, See you all on Friday. Julie-t :smile::WAVE: