New to the Hub

hobbitfanatic

That's awesome, I hope you have a great time at the event when it comes around next year. What other Massive Events conventions have you attended in the past? I'm guessing from your icon that one or two may be Twilight? :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

This is my first Hub I've wanted to come for some long but not been able to. I'll be going by myself and I'm little scared would be great to met up with some people.

I've been to other massive events.

Allo darlin'!

Debating whether to go to this one or not!! If I do - you'll know someone!!

So far all the Twilight ones Lockdown Ecispe 1 and 2 and Better than Life

I'm currently also booked to go to Eternal Twilight 3 and Housebroken and I'm hoping to get a ticket for Bitten.

I've kind of spend a lot of money on cons so that's why The Hub has had to hold out before I had some money and time to go.

I'm currently also booked to go to Eternal Twilight 3 and Housebroken and I'm hoping to get a ticket for Bitten.

I've kind of spend a lot of money on cons so that's why The Hub has had to hold out before I had some money and time to go.

I did Better Than Life so chances are you'll know me!?

I did Better Than Life so chances are you'll know me!?

Kris, Hobbitfanatic was hanging about with me most of the time at Better than Life!

• 4 weeks later...

This is my first convention, i did go to Collectomania in London this Nov.. but only on the last spure of the moment.. so no talks or autos..

Welcome to the forum, you'll have an awesome time at The Hub, it's going to be an amazing weekend. :(

Edited by Doctor Who

This is my first convention, i did go to Collectomania in London this Nov.. but only on the last spure of the moment.. so no talks or autos..

Welcome, talks are fun so be prepared for a lot of smut and innuendo. Its amazingly easy to meet some nice people.

Totally agree with this *squishes the various super ppl that I now know thanks to Hub*

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! It was my first Hub last convention, I went with my sister last time and it was brilliant eccspecially the signings and parties. Trying to go to sleep after that is sometimes differcult...Sorry rambling on.

It's great, and you'll have fun. I know many people that went alone but really enjoyed it anyway. Plus people there like to have random conversation and Torchwood is an awesome conversation starter at these places.

• 5 weeks later...