The 'Official' Looking For A Roomie Thread

etmuse

• Moderators

Last time we ended up with several threads looking for roomies, and I'm sure the sheer number of them actually made it harder for those looking. So I'm proposing that we (try at least) keep it all in this one thread.

Leave a reply if you either:-

Have a room booked for two people, and need someone to share it with

OR

Don't have a room booked, and are looking for someone to share one with

Also please include some way that people can get in contact with you. Please, if possible, don't do your 'negotiations' in this thread as it will make it more difficult to spot the other posts.

I will do my very best to keep the following lists up to date. When you no longer need a roomie, leave another post saying that so you can be removed from the list.

People who HAVE a room, but NEED a roomie

hobbitfanatic - twin room at Ibis Fri/Sat nights - email: hobbitfanatic AT hotmail DOT com

People who NEED BOTH a room and a roomie

Kimii_ToshCP - preferably female.

fade2dust (male)

Edited by etmuse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sort of looking for someone, but I haven't booked a room yet.

My friends and I are thinking of getting three double rooms so that we are near to each other and there is 5 of them.

But I need a person to fill my bed (oo-err) so if you are interested send me a message and I shall see.

I think sending me a message on facebook would be easier..

Forgot to mention that the room will be booked, when I get round to it, Fri, Sat and Sun nights but I think I already have someone to share with on Sunday night so just those two nights for price cuttage

Edited by Never

• 4 weeks later...

there maybe rooms left at the park inn if you book through someone else was showing available on one site at least.

which site?

booking.com only a few left

thanks your a life saver! Just need a roomie now!

glad i could help. hope you have a great time. if you see me come and say hi always looking for new convention friends. i`ll be dragging my daughter around with me and the wife.

there maybe rooms left at the park inn if you book through someone else was showing available on one site at least.

which site?

booking.com only a few left

thanks your a life saver! Just need a roomie now!

glad i could help. hope you have a great time. if you see me come and say hi always looking for new convention friends. i`ll be dragging my daughter around with me and the wife.

Haha yeah! That will be brilliant, you'll just have to look out for a crazy blonde :YAHOO:

Hi all!

I've got a double room booked at the Park Inn for Fri, Sat and Sun nights, and am looking for anyone who wants to share!

Must be a female (seeing as it's a double room, they have to be ok with sharing a bed) but apart from that I'm not fussed! I'm going to this con on my own so the company will be much appreciated!

Let me know if you're interested!

Jenny xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm looking for both a roomie and a room.

Preferably female and i am also only planning on staying fri and saturday night as traveling to a friends on sunday after the party.

K x

Hi Kimii!

I'm still looking for a roomie - see my post above for details! Email me at jennyanndean at aol . com if you're interested!

Jenny xxx

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly a friend of mine will not be able to come to Hub. So another friend of mine (lady) is now without a room mate for the Park Inn.

Is anyone intrested?

EDIT: The room is complete again.

Edited by sheepyie