FRIDAY THE 29TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

if theres alcohol and meeting new people involved i'm there - lol :P

i have one question - does anyone know how to put on false eyelashes??? there'll be vodka as payment :P

(part of my halloween ball outfit)

If you get anyone can I borrow them too as i also will be trying out false eyelashes and along withe contacts, I am at real risk of taking an eye out!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have one question - does anyone know how to put on false eyelashes??? there'll be vodka as payment :P

If you get anyone can I borrow them too as i also will be trying out false eyelashes and along withe contacts, I am at real risk of taking an eye out!

I know how to put them on, however it is very fiddly! Do they come with a tube of eyelash glue? If you are used to wearing contact lenses they are easier as you are used to fingers near your eyes, lol!

Okay, so, weather permitting I'll be there this year. My Mum said if it rains she doesn't want to walk down to the pub, soo there's that problem. :( Otherwise, Helen, my Mum and I shall be there again. :YAHOO:

In five short days. Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm kind of freaking out with excitement. :P

somebodys decided to do a second meet up at the hotel bar..at 6pm

yes me......:YAHOO:

i didn´t know about the white horse meet up, and i thought it would be nice to meet all my facebook-geeks and other nice people just for one drink before the opening ceremony is starting :(

somebodys decided to do a second meet up at the hotel bar..at 6pm

yes me......:(

i didn´t know about the white horse meet up, and i thought it would be nice to meet all my facebook-geeks and other nice people just for one drink before the opening ceremony is starting :YAHOO:

its all good, hope to see u at both :)

this time in 3 days time we'll be in the white horse - yay!!!

am getting very excited now

as for the false eyelashes - i havent yet bought them so not sure if they come with glue.but i've been told they should come with glue. i'm sure after a few vodkas it'll seem easier to put them on - lol

see you all in 3 days!!!!!

if theres alcohol and meeting new people involved i'm there - lol :YAHOO:

i have one question - does anyone know how to put on false eyelashes??? there'll be vodka as payment :YAHOO:

My sister is a beautycian (not sure if it's spelled like that) and she does makeup, wax and all that stuff for work, if you want she can do it for you. :YAHOO: Are the eyelashes all toghether in one big arc for each eye or the box with separate pieces? If you don't have the glue it's not a problem, she has enough for two. (she's going to use fake eyelashes too for her costume. I'm the girl with ladybugs on my fingers (my sister does nail art too :YAHOO: ).

We're the two twins from italy, we'll be in the hotel lobby around 1:30ish before going to the registration; I'm not sure if we're going to the white horse right after the registration though.

My sister is a beautycian (not sure if it's spelled like that) and she does makeup, wax and all that stuff for work, if you want she can do it for you. ;) Are the eyelashes all toghether in one big arc for each eye or the box with separate pieces? If you don't have the glue it's not a problem, she has enough for two. (she's going to use fake eyelashes too for her costume. I'm the girl with ladybugs on my fingers (my sister does nail art too :D ).

We're the two twins from italy, we'll be in the hotel lobby around 1:30ish before going to the registration; I'm not sure if we're going to the white horse right after the registration though.

aww thanks!!! the ones i bought today were just one big arch (with glue). i bought the biggest ones i could find - lol

my name is monica and i'll be in the white horse and at the 6pm meet in the thistle bar.

My sister is a beautycian (not sure if it's spelled like that) and she does makeup, wax and all that stuff for work, if you want she can do it for you. ;) Are the eyelashes all toghether in one big arc for each eye or the box with separate pieces? If you don't have the glue it's not a problem, she has enough for two. (she's going to use fake eyelashes too for her costume. I'm the girl with ladybugs on my fingers (my sister does nail art too :D ).

w

aww thanks!!! the ones i bought today were just one big arch (with glue). i bought the biggest ones i could find - lol

my name is monica and i'll be in the white horse and at the 6pm meet in the thistle bar.

I'll se you at the bar then; we decided for the bar instead of the white horse so we can stay with our outfits for the gold drink thingy without worrying about getting cold. ;D

Oh you won't b cold hun they have a new area, been today and they have lots of heaters! Its all pretty swanky, looking forwad 2 meet up even more now :)

Oh you won't b cold hun they have a new area, been today and they have lots of heaters! Its all pretty swanky, looking forwad 2 meet up even more now :)