FRIDAY THE 29TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swwweeeeeeeeeet!, tell your mum i said heey :P

Haha, she's at home and I'm at Helen's at the moment, but I'll be sure to do so. :P

The meet-up last time was awesome, considering the people Helen and I met were the ones we saw most of the weekend. (Shout out to Chris, Liz, Ellie and Tom. Woo. :P And...Everyone else *would be here forever naming people*) :P

Yes definately!

If I make it to the event (which I may not if I get the job I want, even though I have a ticket), I will definately be there this time....wearing my meetup shirt lol!

Gutted I missed it this year!

You bought a ticket but u dunno if u can make it? stupid job just tell them it's the weekend! good luck on getting it though :)

Yes definately!

If I make it to the event (which I may not if I get the job I want, even though I have a ticket), I will definately be there this time....wearing my meetup shirt lol!

Gutted I missed it this year!

You bought a ticket but u dunno if u can make it? stupid job just tell them it's the weekend! good luck on getting it though :)

Yep I'm that insane lol! Didn't want to miss out on a good ticket!!

Nah the whole thing is, i'm in the middle of applying for jobs right now (for when I graduate uni), and If i get my dream job, it's set holidays....you cant request any other days off!! It's working on a boat, so you'll have to work 6 weeks on the boat somewhere in the world, then get 3 weeks off.........

But that's if I get the job, which right now is looking rather unlikely due to the crdie crunch! So right now Hallowhedon II is ON!!!! As is the meetup :YAHOO:

• Moderators

If I am down there in time, I'll definitely try and make it along - would be nice to get to know some people before the con actually starts (since I seem to be rare so far in NOT having been at HW1...)

If I can make it down on the Thursday night this year then I will definitely come. Although after this year's Friday drinking antics, maybe it's not such a good idea. But I guess at least this way I will have actually had some food to soak up all the alcohol. Free wine's a (beautiful) bitch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...