Introduction Thread

Sazzzy

Forum Name - KLF

Real Name - Kim (I think I'm the fifth Kim on here already:)

Age/Location - just outside Newcastle upon Tyne (31)

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Already got Alan but to make it the ultimate Vincent Kartheiser too :smile:

Hotel? - Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - Facebook

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - yes MSN

Favourite Movie? Serenity, LOTR, Legend, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal etc

Favourite Other TV Show? Drop Dead Diva, Ghost Whisperer, Chuck, CSI, Leverage, Castle

Favourite Music? Bowling for Soup, Blink 182, cheezy 70-90's pop

Anything else we need to know? Sister of Alee, very shy, may need a seat now and again as I get very dizzy sometimes, if well enough will be on the dancefloor or just the floor if Alan comes anywhere near me as I'll have fainted:) :smile:

Photo?: lots on facebook but they won't let me link them here :uhoh:

Edited by KLF

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favourite Other TV Show? Drop Dead Diva, Ghost Whisperer, Chuck, CSI, Leverage, Castle

Ooh I love DDD toooooo :YAHOO:

Its great, as a *cough* larger women its great as a tv programme and a place to check out some idea's for nice clothes. :D

Forum Name - Allieandra

Real Name - Alexandra

Age/Location - 22/Leeds

What Ticket have you got/getting? - Gold

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - any!

Hotel? - Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/Allieandra

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - msn: alessandra_spice[at]hotmail[dot]com

Favourite Movie? - House On Haunted Hill

Favourite Other TV Show? - Castle

Favourite Music? - Rock/metal

Anything else we need to know? - A regular at Torchwood cons, let's see how this one compares!

Photo?: 62114_883041707159_197817047_52483558_4340788_n.jpg

• Moderators

Forum Name - Allieandra

Real Name - Alexandra

Age/Location - 22/Leeds

What Ticket have you got/getting? - Gold

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - any!

Hotel? - Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/Allieandra

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - msn: alessandra_spice[at]hotmail[dot]com

Favourite Movie? - House On Haunted Hill

Favourite Other TV Show? - Castle

Favourite Music? - Rock/metal

Anything else we need to know? - A regular at Torchwood cons, let's see how this one compares!

Photo?: 62114_883041707159_197817047_52483558_4340788_n.jpg

Why was I ever worried I wasn't going to know anyone at this con? (Losing track of the number of people I know from other cons who're now going...)

Forum Name - SerenityBlue

Real Name - Cally

Age/Location - 39!!/between Southampton & Winchester (Hampshire)

What Ticket have you got? Gold

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Nathan Fillion (in my dreams) but Alan a very close second!

Hotel? - Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - both, but more active on FB - http://www.facebook.com/#!/SerenityBlue71

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - no

Favourite Movie? Far too many to list, I'm a bit of a sci-fi geek tho'

Favourite Other TV Show? Castle, Leverage, Glee, CSI, NCIS

Favourite Music? Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, but also pretty much everything from Michael Buble to above mentioned

Anything else we need to know? Coming with my mother whose in a wheelchair, we're both fairly well known at these things as you can't really miss either of us!

Photo?: Look on my FB (you'll have to friend me first unfortunately)

Why was I ever worried I wasn't going to know anyone at this con? (Losing track of the number of people I know from other cons who're now going...)

I'd said all along I was planning on coming, just wasn't posting until I bought my ticket. Good to see there are a fair few people I know too.

yay, another one from leeds! :unsure:

You say that like it's a good thing!

Real Name - Cally

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Nathan Fillion (in my dreams) but Alan a very close second!

Hotel? - Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - both, but more active on FB - http://www.facebook.com/#!/SerenityBlue71

Favourite Music? Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, but also pretty much everything from Michael Buble to above mentioned

Anything else we need to know? Coming with my mother whose in a wheelchair, we're both fairly well known at these things as you can't really miss either of us!

Another Hampshire lass - yay! I'm down the road in Basingstoke!

I'd said all along I was planning on coming, just wasn't posting until I bought my ticket. Good to see there are a fair few people I know too.

yay, another one from leeds! :unsure:

You say that like it's a good thing!

double YAY.. it is a good thing! yorkshire lass's r the best haha :D

double YAY.. it is a good thing! yorkshire lass's r the best haha :YAHOO:

As a Lancashire Lass, I have to disagree :YAHOO:

And as a Hampshier lass I disagree too :jason:

As a Hampshier lass I feel obliged to disagree as well; Having said that, I love Yorkshire!

I've got a tutorial at Queen Mary's in Basingtoke at the weekend!

Cally

Real Name - Cally

Hotel? - Thistle

Another Hampshire lass - yay! I'm down the road in Basingstoke!

And i'm a bit further down the road in Waterlooville (just out side Portsmouth, and I work up in Alton). Hampshire's a good place to be!

Forum Name - alaylach (So inventive!)

Real Name - Alayla

Age/Location - 19/Cardiff

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard, I am a poor student after all.

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? I'm very happy with who we've got, but maybe Neil Patrick Harris, or Joss himself.

Hotel? - Heathrow Lodge? Again, went for the cheapest.

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687927296

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - Don't use it

Favourite Movie? Very very hard. Maybe Rebecca, the Hitchcock version.

Favourite Other TV Show? X Files, Xena, Castle, Monk, True Blood, Sherlock Holmes (Basil Rathbone and Jeremy Brett ones), Battlestar Galactica, A Place in the Sun and many more.

Favourite Music? Rock indie mostly.

Anything else we need to know? First convention, so very excited and a bit nervous, not really knowing what to expect and hoping we get talking to people (going with my girlfriend).

Photo?:

61327_468145017914_544882914_6469363_6289746_n.jpg

My cute little kitty who I love is in the photo too :)

Better get saving for this year then:) I heard that the dinner with James last year went for nearly 1000!:P Crazy money but uyou have to admire some people's dedication:P

James was in terrible pain with some back problems all weekend..... which leads me too...

I was at the auction last year and they auctioned off two meals. One with James and one with the rest of the guests. Whether he was supposed to be in the group dinner or whether they were gunna do a seperate one with him anyway, i'm not sure but from what I heard on the weekend, the only reason it was in his hotel room was because of his back problems which is why I am assuming it went so high, I mean dinner with James in his hotel room....who wouldnt want that?! Me and my sis wanted to do go for it so bad and we would have but the dinner with James was for one person where as the group dinner was for two.

Thats what I heard... whether thats true I dont know, but I haven't heard of dinners being auctioned off in hotel rooms before.

i think most of thats right but i think it was also james prefrence coz when someones pays £900 u dont wanna go somwhere were everyone else can follow or swarm u so they did it somwhere it was private x

If mine and my sis's memory serves, it was said the meal was gunna be in his hotel room before bidding started, which is why I guess it went that high in the first place.

A dinner with just James was probably always gunna be higher than the other dinner but judging from reactions and comments heard at the time whilst bidding was going on, it was the "alone in the hotel room" that was getting people going! :poki: And i'm sure most people wouldnt blame em :P

Edited by gemma85

Hey, finally signed up to the forums after all this time, was at Hallowhedon 1 as standard and am going to Hallowhedon 2 as gold with a friend, Should be an experience, Fave Guest this year would have to be Jewel Staite or Anthony Stewart Head. Hope to meet lots of people this year :thumbup: