London Crew hotel Confirmations

Too Tall

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know what the best station to get off at to get to the hotel would be on the trains

Where you coming from and going to? Because it might be easiest to go to London then go out on tube.

There are a few stations nearby to get buses to the hotels it all depends which is easiest (and which hotel you are in - do you leave 1st in the morning or 2nd?)

anyone know what the best station to get off at to get to the hotel would be on the trains

Where you coming from and going to? Because it might be easiest to go to London then go out on tube.

There are a few stations nearby to get buses to the hotels it all depends which is easiest (and which hotel you are in - do you leave 1st in the morning or 2nd?)

i'm first to leave and i'm coming from high wycombe, i'm getting the train to london Marylebone

i'm first to leave and i'm coming from high wycombe, i'm getting the train to london Marylebone

2 options from Marylebone. Both will take you about 1.5 hours:

Bakerloo to Picadilly Circus then Picadilly line out to Heathrow then get first local bus to hotel.

Bakerloo to Paddington, change to overground to West Drayton station, get 222 bus to Hounslow, get off at hotel.

TFL will recommend the Heathrow express but the cost is not worth the hassle. (http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2)

2 options from Marylebone. Both will take you about 1.5 hours:

Bakerloo to Picadilly Circus then Picadilly line out to Heathrow then get first local bus to hotel.

Bakerloo to Paddington, change to overground to West Drayton station, get 222 bus to Hounslow, get off at hotel.

TFL will recommend the Heathrow express but the cost is not worth the hassle. (http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2)

i can get a bus straight to heathrow but i don't know ANYTHING other than the fact that there's a bus that goes to heathrow from high wycombe hahahi hate public transport.

i can get a bus straight to heathrow but i don't know ANYTHING other than the fact that there's a bus that goes to heathrow from high wycombe hahahi hate public transport.

If that's the case it's best to go straight to Heathrow via the bus. You should arrive in the main bus station you can then check the maps/info for the best (you have a choice of at least 4 buses 285, 555, 111, 140) the drivers are normally helpful if you let them know where you're going.

If that's the case it's best to go straight to Heathrow via the bus. You should arrive in the main bus station you can then check the maps/info for the best (you have a choice of at least 4 buses 285, 555, 111, 140) the drivers are normally helpful if you let them know where you're going.

:o it costs £7.40 haha, those bus numbers you gave, are they free? cause i've seen some free ones online.

Edited by amyxx