London Crew hotel Confirmations

Too Tall

You know that it's in Heathrow right? And you all have Too Talls mobile number?

Since all of the SM organisers were at Copenhagen last weekend it may not be until the last minute. Try texting him (or someone else you know on the crew who DOES have internet access) on Friday.

You don't really need to know who you're rooming with, just which hotel it is.

Be calm folks, it will all get sorted.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Yes the crew is spilt so its very important you read the email!! Some people had changes to the original :WINCE:

I have a couple that I have queries on and am waiting a response, but a lot of hotmail addresses bounced. I am going to re-do these this morning, but if you have not received anything by this evening, please contact me on long.kirstie@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Kirstie

:dance: Sorry didnt mean to post hotel got too excited sooooorrryyy

Mine is a hotmail addy and sos my friends and we got emails with no problems dont know wot going on with them coz my other friend didnt get email yet and always has trouble wonder if it depends if your a hotmail. Com or co.uk

I have re-sent out all the rejections so if you have not got an email please contact me.

There are a couple I am waiting confirmation on as well, and will let you know if you make contact.

Please note that some people have had to drop out or change arrangements, so in order to keep costs down I have made some amendments to roomies this morning. If I have the time I will advise you, but if you get to the room and you're not sharing with who it says in the email it is not a problem, you still have your room which is the main thing :dance:.

Kirstie

• Showmasters Admin

Can anybody confirm the cost of car parking at either of the hotels? I can't seem to see it on their websites....probably just me being thick!

£10-£12 per day, but both are usually pretty good and if you park Friday to Sunday they'll only charge you £20-£24.

my hotel is £10 a day for parking wich i thought was really good considering where we are i rang them and they said you just pay when you go on the day i remember when stayed in london it was nearly 25 pound a day for parking so was dreading how much it would cost lol but it good

we are travelling from luton so anyone close to us who needs to get there are more than welcome to jump in with us

my hotel is £10 a day for parking wich i thought was really good considering where we are i rang them and they said you just pay when you go on the day i remember when stayed in london it was nearly 25 pound a day for parking so was dreading how much it would cost lol but it good

we are travelling from luton so anyone close to us who needs to get there are more than welcome to jump in with us

aaah, i totally would of if i was going from hitchin but i'm going from uni in wycombe damn.

Whoops! Sorry Kirstie, does that mean they have all been sent out now

I got your first one, then the one from Stuart saying disregard all earlier emails, but nothing since.

Many thanks

Yours is yet to come - will hopefully be later today.

K