London Crew hotel Confirmations

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

All is now sorted. Kirstie will be starting to send these out over the weekend.

There are about 140 seperate ones to do, so it WILL take some time.

Please do not start posting "I don't have mine yet!" until Kirstie comes on here and posts that they are all out. It may not be until early next week, but you will get one.

Thanks,

Stuart.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Its really important that you check your emails and spam folders for Too Tall's emails if you haven't seen them :WINCE: . They hold information you need to know and possibly respond to - so please have a look.

My email address is yahoo so if you have issues with that, please keep an eye out too. I'll let you know when I start and finish, but we have had some issues before.

Thanks!

Kirstie :YAHOO:

quite concerned now. I've arranged for my (hopeful) roomie to fwd me the e-mails, but if there's something I need to respond to, hope it's not too late.

AOL doesn't usually 'lose' e-mails, but I definitely didn't get any from TT.

It's nothing that needed responding too per say but it did contain some info. Would you like me to forward an additional copy ontop of your roomies ?

Edited by DisneyDude78

I didn't get an e-mail from you this morning, but thanks for letting me know there's a delay.

Nope, didn't get one today or Monday; and I always check my spam mail. Maybe it's just a problem with AOL. Wouldn't be the first time!

I've not had anything either and I use hotmail, only thing i've had recently SM wise is the email about transformers, there's nothing in my junk mail either

Edited by Crépuscule

I didn't get an e-mail from you this morning, but thanks for letting me know there's a delay.

Nope, didn't get one today or Monday; and I always check my spam mail. Maybe it's just a problem with AOL. Wouldn't be the first time!

I've not had anything either and I use hotmail, only thing i've had recently SM wise is the email about transformers, there's nothing in my junk mail either

Ditto here. Could someone forward it to me as well please :) email addy is in the sig.

Edited by Banished_From_Rohan

Ditto here. Could someone forward it to me as well please :) email addy is in the sig.

Forwarded for you :D

Any indication when we'll get the confirmations? There's only 4 days to go now, and I (like others) like to know where we're going so I can make travel arrangements. Oh, and I'm moving house this week, so time is really running out. :-S

I was wondering the same. I won't have internet access on Friday as I will be in London, so I need to know before then.

Any indication when we'll get the confirmations? There's only 4 days to go now, and I (like others) like to know where we're going so I can make travel arrangements. Oh, and I'm moving house this week, so time is really running out. :-S

I was wondering the same. I won't have internet access on Friday as I will be in London, so I need to know before then.

^ I'm the same =[