New Moon activity night, Liverpool

rayray_x

"To celebrate the cinema release of 'New Moon' join us for an evening of fancy dress, competitions and quizzes for a chance to win some fantastic prizes."

"A Twilight saga quiz awaits you as well as a 'Which New Moon character are you?' task with New Moon prizes up for grabs, including posters, soundtracks, and a 10ft New Moon promotional stand that you can't buy in the shops!"

Pity I'm on placement that day :'(

i went along to this last night with becky and it was quite weird.. we was the only two dressed up which was funny yet odd at the same time.. the guy doing the quiz admitted he has never seen twilight or read the books and messed several questions up and they even pronounced Volturi wrong and no matter how many times we all shouted volturi back at them , they still got it wrong .. there was a treasure hunt which was hectic and poor becky had to sit her treasure hunt out due to a shoe issue lol

on the plus it was hilarious and i was quite proud of the essay answers we gave in the quiz :D and becky .. KLAP lol :(

Did you have fun Becky? I wanted to go :WINCE:

You didn't miss much lol! It was certainly funny but I'm not sure about fun...haha

I slipped in front of everybody during the treasure hunt bit and broke my shoe so poor danielle had to do the running around twice to find little dried flowers that were hidden in the store.

We well should have won the quiz with the amazing answers, we even listed everyone we had met for bonus points, I don't think anyone cared haha. Ahh well =p