Needing Room Buddy from someone who's already booked

Nixster

I'm booking my ticket on the 30th and I realised that I really can't afford to do a room all to myself and was wondering if there was someone who had booked a twin room for Fri-Sun and didn't have a room mate yet would like to share with me?

I'm female, friendly and up for a laugh - oh and i'll be 30 when this comes about.

I will also give you cash on the first night to pay for my half. (think about it - extra drinking money ;) )

I don't snore (have been know in wimper though lol)

Please get in touch - I'd be very grateful!

Nikki

I'm booking my ticket on the 30th and I realised that I really can't afford to do a room all to myself and was wondering if there was someone who had booked a twin room for Fri-Sun and didn't have a room mate yet would like to share with me?

I'm female, friendly and up for a laugh - oh and i'll be 30 when this comes about.

I will also give you cash on the first night to pay for my half. (think about it - extra drinking money :whistling: )

Nikki

There was someone looking to share a twin somewhere on the board, not sure if they got hooked up or not though. If all else fails and you can't find anything, I have a double booked and can always see about an extra bed being brought in, or bring my own camp bed along. I usually end up sleeping on the floor in hotels anyway as the beds tend to play my back up if they're too squishy. Might be others with twins still looking though :thumbup:

I will also give you cash on the first night to pay for my half. (think about it - extra drinking money :whistling: )

Nikki

There was someone looking to share a twin somewhere on the board, not sure if they got hooked up or not though. If all else fails and you can't find anything, I have a double booked and can always see about an extra bed being brought in, or bring my own camp bed along. I usually end up sleeping on the floor in hotels anyway as the beds tend to play my back up if they're too squishy. Might be others with twins still looking though :thumbup: