General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so freaked out. Within a space of 12 hours (3am to 3pm) on Friday my boyfriend had 2 seizures. We don't know what is causing them.

The first one was just horrible. We were being erm... intimate... at the time and he started to scream and convulse and his eyes rolled back in his head. It took me and my mothers boyfriend (who I screamed for) to help me hold him in place so he couldn't fall out of the bed. It took him over 20 minutes to come round enough to be lucid. For the longest time he looked at me like he had no idea who I was, and even once he seemed to recognise me he couldn't really form words.

The second one I saw coming. He'd been twitching on and off for 20 minutes before the first, and it started to happen again. I told him another one was going to happen, he said he was fine. I told his father who said not to worry he'd go talk to him but was sure it was nothing. Within a minute of this Jon went into another seizure and I had to call for another ambulance.

He's been admitted to hospital and will have CT scan today. We have no idea why or what's causing it. I survived friday on about 2 hours sleep because I was so worried I wanted to be awake if anything happened. I was forced to come home last night and take sleeping pills so I'd actually get some decent sleep and not make myself sick too.

Can anyone think what I can do to cheer him up? He has a book to read, I've been told a portable DVD player might not be smart in case of flashing images, etc. The only thing I can think of doing is taking in the stuffed elephant my friend gave me when I got sick with fibro, that has been my constant companion. It seems silly but that elephant means a lot to me and it could take care of him when I'm not there.

I'm not the praying sort but his family are Christian so I'm sure any prayers, good thoughts or positive energy sent his way would be appreciated. Please can we all hope that the doctors work out what is going on soon. He's only ever had one seizure before and that was year ago. This was the most terrifying thing I've ever witnessed and it took till I'd been awake 29 hours before I broke down in a flood of tears. It took 2 hours after the first seizure for my panic attack to ease enough I could stop shaking.

I'm so scared for him. I just want him to be okay. I'm going 5 hours away to stay with the Cullens in 10 days and I'm not sure I'm going to want to if they still don't know what's wrong with him.

Jon means a lot to me. Please keep him, me, and his family in your thoughts.

He's not been visited by any of his friends so I'm fuming about that. All of my friends have been texting, calling, tweeting and facebooking their well wishes about him. He's been in hospital since 3am friday and won't leave till monday at the earliest. :thumbup:

So he drank tequila when he came out of hospital?! lmao. Talking of things that make you sick. My new passport photo makes me want to be sick! I want it re-done but we can't afford it and there's no time anyway cos we need to be in Ireland asap.

HELLO DISGUSTING PHOTO THAT WILL FOLLOW ME FOR TEN YEARS.

So he drank tequila when he came out of hospital?! lmao. Talking of things that make you sick. My new passport photo makes me want to be sick! I want it re-done but we can't afford it and there's no time anyway cos we need to be in Ireland asap.

Yeah he's a stupid idiot man, this was after necking LOADS of shots like 21 in a row!

Don't be silly you is my beautiful chelsea :firedevil:

Talking of passports I still need mine lol, good job im sticking in landan for my bday now eh1

Effing hell lol. Crazzyyy dude. No no there is nothing beautiful about this photo it's vile! I look like this in it ---> :firedevil: But I've come to the conclusion that a passport photo just can't look good!

You know who I love?

Y U NO GUY :wub:

I looked bald in mine!! lol

OMG HE'S AWESOME..

Y U NO TAKE YOUR VOMIT ELSEWHERE

Yeah he's a stupid idiot man, this was after necking LOADS of shots like 21 in a row!

Don't be silly you is my beautiful chelsea :D

Talking of passports I still need mine lol, good job im sticking in landan for my bday now eh1

Thats a bit harsh girls :P He has just had a fit and all...... He wasnt to know

I think chels and talie are talking about a different friend there hattie :P Not vickys jon that had the fit

Hope he gets better soon vicky *bear hugs*

woohoo guys less than a month till ET4 am excited to see everyone again :P *grabs vodka*

And I've got every sympathy for him/everyone around him who's involved in the suffering. I've offered Vicky my well wishes for him in private. We've all got things going on.

btw no - We weren't talking about Vicky's bf, that was one of Talie's uni friends

Edited by _Chelsea_

Oh crap Ima blonde... I pick things up wrong all the time :WINCE:

Sorry :unsure:

lol and its your blondeness we love :poki:

Everyone gets a bit confused on the forums at times ;)

So is everyone ready for ET4? i am excited to see everyone ...but not so much for the guests lol though i am sure like every other con the guests will prove us wrong and be a BIG hit.

huggable_white_sheep_hug_a_sheep_poster-p228830817453856582t5wm_400.jpg

omfg *bear hugs the sheep*

Sheep are so cute :wub: ha ha simple things cheer me up