General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmaooo me and Renee had been talk on FB about Emmett looking like Spock too ha ha ha!

Nope not loving the calendar at all! The photographer and the photoshop and the hair stylist wants sacking ha ha!

So hows everyone doing? Tis nearly the weekend woohoo!!

Really hurt my knee earlier but phew seems to be ok now! And bleurgh had a nose bleed earlier! Lmao think its coz I blew my nose too hard! Sorry pointless gross info there!

Okay whose stupid idea was it to try and sort out all the pictures on their external hard drive.....oh yeah me. So far I have 21 folders that need sorting out till as well as 300 images. One of the folders has 1100 images in it too but luckily its all good as they don't need sorting as there already in the right folder.

How is everyone?

Hey all :D

Sooo i just got back from the stables....so today i thought cos its my weekend off work and its a nice day for a change i would clean my tack room out cos its messy and the mice have been in my tack room over winter making a mess. Half way through cleaning it i notice one of my riding hats has all bits stuffed in it and i was like wtf :huh: so i tip it all out and 2 hairless baby mice are in it ;) they were so cute but the mice have chewed through my john whitaker riding hat not happy cost me over £100 :WINCE: . So i cant finish cleaning my tack room i have had to put the babies carefully back in the hat cos you could hear the older mice making noise in the corner. i hope they hurry up and grow up so i can finish cleaning my tack room out lol i am a sucker for animals well except bugs.

Note to self: Buy new riding hat :D and a riding hat bag ;)

tumblr_kw0ivoQimd1qzh5gno1_400.jpg

freakin awsome :lol:

Oh man Jemma sucks about your hate but omg baby mice how cute. I tend to keep my hat at home now as its the only one I have. I also cleaned all my tack the other day....well my mum did anyway she wanted something to do whilst I was grooming Tillie so she was like "Oh seems as I'll be riding Tillie this year I'll give your tack a good clean" my god it needed it though hadn't been used since September so my brown bridle was a lovely green colour....oops so now its all clean, along with a nice shiney bit and ready to go in the bridle bad I have. My saddle wasn't as bad though just the stirrup leathers had gone a bit green the rest of the saddle was ok.

Sucks now though cause Tillie's lame, she only seems to be lame when she's on the concrete but when she cantered off in the field she was go slightly sideways, strange horse. We thought it was an absess but had the farrier out to check it and he's not turned anything up so he can't decide between bruised sole and absess now. Sucks as I'm kinda waiting now to see if an absess does come out of it but means I might not be able to make C16 if it is an absess cause if it bursts she'll be on box rest for about 4-6 weeks and theres no one to look after her whilst I'm away :D

awww poor tillie hope she gets better soon and nothing to bad :WINCE:

Sam you just reminded me i need to clean my tack :D

And cos the mice have destroyed a LOT of millie's things i am just making a new shopping list but of course with paying for vegas anything on the list has gotta wait till next month at least ;)