General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Is it bad that I'm still giggling my backside off after Talie's April Fool. Oliver Phelps tried to do one on twitter but thing it was too late as everyone had sussed it was April Fools by then bless him for trying though.

Well done to Ray Ray to for getting all of our revenges on Talie for her April Fools.

You guys should be the Queens of April Fools :D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayna I hate you :blink:.

I am now working from today right until Friday! As in nxt Friday not tomorrow lol

On Friday we're going for my first Japanese meal in a Japanese restuarant though :D

Sorryyyy :WINCE:

Awww that really, really sucks though. Ooooh Japanese. Never had that before.

lol i found it funny what talie did :D but if anyone thinks of doing that one with nikki reed i swear i will kill you *jokes* nah its funny i mean thats what april fools is all about :blink:

I think i am gonna go manchester with my mate cos its her 21st and sure i will be tired but i cant let her down :WINCE: Plus i got the saturday off work so i can rest then

Hey guys

Talie, you are a bad girl! :P lmao

Did anyone believe it? wasnt around much yesterday

I have time off too......Yay :blink: makes a change :WINCE: Only one cake to do for the TV again, 3rd in a few months lol

rubbish car is dead though, so have had to organise insurance on my uncles garage courtesy car for a couple of weeks while it is repaired - gonna cost a bomb to fix! :D

queen ofhearts, that is really bad luck :(

You'll sort it jemma :WINCE:

Am brand new member to this forum :) Never been to a Con before, but a mate on a SIM game convinced me tonight to think seriously about going to ET4.. and I'll admit I'm seriously tempted :unsure:

From south-east Ireland, so looking up flights and all that craic. Glad to see though there are people around my age [24] was a bit worried it'd be a teengirl fest.

Am brand new member to this forum :) Never been to a Con before, but a mate on a SIM game convinced me tonight to think seriously about going to ET4.. and I'll admit I'm seriously tempted :unsure:

From south-east Ireland, so looking up flights and all that craic. Glad to see though there are people around my age [24] was a bit worried it'd be a teengirl fest.

Not at all! It's a range from girls that are like 7 all the way to women in their 60's :wub:

welcome

wow ET5 ticekts are gonig on sale soon :unsure: i am happy cos i got a payday before then but i still got my stables to pay for as well as my vegas trip ...if they could just announce a guest for it when the tickets go on sale lol ...well no doubt i will buy a ticket straight away anyways :wub: thoguh i was hopnig to do the camping out thing that use to happen at ET events but i understand guests are in high demand these days.

May have to sell my soul this year to pay for every thing :wub:

wow ET5 ticekts are gonig on sale soon :wub: i am happy cos i got a payday before then but i still got my stables to pay for as well as my vegas trip ...if they could just announce a guest for it when the tickets go on sale lol ...well no doubt i will buy a ticket straight away anyways :wub: thoguh i was hopnig to do the camping out thing that use to happen at ET events but i understand guests are in high demand these days.

May have to sell my soul this year to pay for every thing :wub:

sell it to the Volturi and you'll be grand :unsure:

wow ET5 ticekts are gonig on sale soon :D i am happy cos i got a payday before then but i still got my stables to pay for as well as my vegas trip ...if they could just announce a guest for it when the tickets go on sale lol ...well no doubt i will buy a ticket straight away anyways :P thoguh i was hopnig to do the camping out thing that use to happen at ET events but i understand guests are in high demand these days.

May have to sell my soul this year to pay for every thing :P

sell it to the Volturi and you'll be grand :firedevil:

ha ha i think they would want more than my soul :P

But charlie can bite me any day :lol::whistling:

wow ET5 ticekts are gonig on sale soon :P i am happy cos i got a payday before then but i still got my stables to pay for as well as my vegas trip ...if they could just announce a guest for it when the tickets go on sale lol ...well no doubt i will buy a ticket straight away anyways :P thoguh i was hopnig to do the camping out thing that use to happen at ET events but i understand guests are in high demand these days.

May have to sell my soul this year to pay for every thing :P

sell it to the Volturi and you'll be grand :firedevil:

ha ha i think they would want more than my soul :P

But charlie can bite me any day :D:whistling:

weeelll, once you "save some for me" .. of him that is :lol:

I got the fake website image up on my iPod so it looked like the real thing, shoved it in my sister's face and her reaction was possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. So thank you for that. :thumbup:

Edited by Spectrum

I want another tattoo so, so badly :D

My limit of 20 isn't gonna happen either, the ones I have planned take me to 21; guess I'll have to stop at 30! :')

Im already stuck, it wouldnt look good age 38 havent full japanese style sleeves :thumbup:

It wouldn't look good.....it would look AWESOME!

I just sit and wistfully look through all my tattoo books :thumbup: lol

Some of the sugarcraft clubs I demonstrate to find it weird me being there anyway, in my jeans and vans lmao (lots of the ladies that demonstrate are more Granny like) can you imagine me teaching up at international cake exhibitions with tattooed arms, I get frowned upon enough as it is :D

Will have another one, just need to work out what and where lol :D

The things we do for our business