General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm ive read a couple of reviews that say similar things about the curlers but also a few good reviews. I'll think on it some more lol

Dayna your cat sounds sooooo entertaining!

Ive just sent a complaint into MTV lol

added cos i think its odd that i find this odd - ive just checked out eclipsemove.org and they have a pic of rob last night with Ben Shepard. what i find odd is that theyve named ben in the title. i mean, loads of people interview rob so why does ben get mentioned? and isnt the site american run? i know theres a british writer on their but still.................... im confused!!!! lol

Edited by evenstar_r

Ha ha ha yaaaay for Ben Sheppard being mentioned. I saw that photo on his twitter! I think someone should tweet Ben saying MTV have that photo of him and Rob. Lol.

Yeah Renee Felix is very entertaining but also a little monster!!

OMG my cousins wanna go to a convention with me and Karly! Won't say which con as it isn't SM/ME run but omg I'm so excited! Now if only Karly could some how maybe rob a bank or win the lottery or something.....

Hola, wow I haven't been on here in so long! Anyyyyway I'm actually just asking for a favor! I eventered a facebook contest by LightInTheBox.com and you have to post a photo of the dress you most want on the site and whoever's post gets the most 'likes' at the end of the contest wins their dress! So please please could you help by liking my post on this link. Pleaaaase it's for my prom :) Anyway thanks if you do :) I'm guessing some of you know my name but people who don't it's Poppy Johns so thanks :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lightinthebo...45226552?v=wall

Ooooh hopefully my dvd will have come too then!

Looks down at clothes.... :YAHOO: nope no red. I contemplated wearing my red Elliot Minor tee this morn. Obviously my mind was trying to tell me something lol stupid me for not listening to it!

Oh oh Karly said to Dad last night that instead of "Twi guy" to go with his Cullen Crest tattoo, it should say "Rosalie" at the top and "Bella" at the bottom hee hee!

There was something else I wanted to say but can't remember what it was :P

i quite like red so got lots...my friend is wearing her Team Jacob t-shirt as its the only red she got!!!

HAPPY ST MARCUS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love red too but also love purple so it's purple and cream today lol!

HAPPY ST MARCUS DAY!!

Sorry couldn't resist writing it in red ha ha!

my dvd didnt arrive today but apparently theyre in HMV already? mhm

No way? seriously?! Might have to take a trip to HMV.......

Aye so I've heard. I want to phone our local HMV and ask but I fear I'll sound like an impatient twi-hard if it's not the case :YAHOO: I mean I AM an impatient Twi-hard but still... :P

my dvd didnt arrive today but apparently theyre in HMV already? mhm

No way? seriously?! Might have to take a trip to HMV.......

Aye so I've heard. I want to phone our local HMV and ask but I fear I'll sound like an impatient twi-hard if it's not the case :headscratch: I mean I AM an impatient Twi-hard but still... :YAHOO:

LMAO ... HMV is a bit of a trek from me too :D and i only want the two disc and it's £13 so...... Oh dear i dunno what to do lol :P

My boyfriends in uni just now so I think I'll get him to check. I hope he doesn't mind me paying him back in loose change haha.

It's annoying because the Blu Ray IS on it's way but I want it so bad.

Calm yourself Vicky lol. Maybe wait till Sat atleast for it to arrive or Monday if you can wait that long and if its still not arrived then get it.