rooms at the park inn

Miss Ragamuffin

Still need to book a room for my friend and myself! Do we know whether the Park Inn is full then? (sorry if this is a silly question/I'm clearly blind and missing the answer somewhere!) :P

Well, this probably wont help you at all but here goes...

There was quite a few people when booking their rooms over the phone was told that they had booked the last room, I was one of them. There was about 6 other people that came on the forum and said they were told the same as me too so my only advice is to call them and ask them directly...chances are if rooms are available it will mostly likely be a double, whichg seems to be the type of room alot of people got. Dont forget to use the discount code though... :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi so i found out i dont have to pay rent till september so i have more money than i thought and am very tempted to go to this.... buuut even with more money than i thought i couldnt a afford a hotel room to myself.... so any advice on how to get this thing cheaper lol.... or anyone want to share a room somewhere... im not going to even think about buying tickets or anything till i can get this cheaper =/

sharing the room with someone is not a bad idea. You could put a request out for a room mate.

Or look for a cheaper hotel. Not quite as fun as staying at the Con hotel, but you would still be there.

Some people stay in the Ibis, and the new travel lodge opens up in the centre of Northampton soon, so that will be a ot cheaper especially if you share

I looked at the Ibis and it would be £60 a night which is still pretty steap so i would need to share still... i just worry that with how close it is theres not going to be anyone left looking to share :D i spose its good im not buying a ticket till its sorted then lol... would i just make a thread then?? oddly i've never made a thread before =/ lol

sharing the room with someone is not a bad idea. You could put a request out for a room mate.

Or look for a cheaper hotel. Not quite as fun as staying at the Con hotel, but you would still be there.

Some people stay in the Ibis, and the new travel lodge opens up in the centre of Northampton soon, so that will be a ot cheaper especially if you share

I looked at the Ibis and it would be £60 a night which is still pretty steap so i would need to share still... i just worry that with how close it is theres not going to be anyone left looking to share :P i spose its good im not buying a ticket till its sorted then lol... would i just make a thread then?? oddly i've never made a thread before =/ lol

One of my friends is thinking of coming to the convention and as I've already booked a room at the Ibis with another friend and we cant fit her in so maybe you 2 could share? saves you's both some money... I'll have to talk to her about it first tho lol

I looked at the Ibis and it would be £60 a night which is still pretty steap so i would need to share still... i just worry that with how close it is theres not going to be anyone left looking to share :P i spose its good im not buying a ticket till its sorted then lol... would i just make a thread then?? oddly i've never made a thread before =/ lol

One of my friends is thinking of coming to the convention and as I've already booked a room at the Ibis with another friend and we cant fit her in so maybe you 2 could share? saves you's both some money... I'll have to talk to her about it first tho lol

That would be awesome :) let me know when you find out...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/i.heart.the.doctor

http://twitter.com/i_heart_the_doc

you can add me on facebook and twitter if you want to make sure im not a weirdo... ok on second thought it would show that i am a weirdo.... but errrm yeah....

I looked at the Ibis and it would be £60 a night which is still pretty steap so i would need to share still... i just worry that with how close it is theres not going to be anyone left looking to share ;) i spose its good im not buying a ticket till its sorted then lol... would i just make a thread then?? oddly i've never made a thread before =/ lol

That would be awesome :) let me know when you find out...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/i.heart.the.doctor

http://twitter.com/i_heart_the_doc

you can add me on facebook and twitter if you want to make sure im not a weirdo... ok on second thought it would show that i am a weirdo.... but errrm yeah....

HAHA that really wouldnt be a problem as I am a weirdo hehehehe

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I noticed that some of you were having an issue booking a room at The Park Inn for Bitten.

I have spoken with the hotel today and they do still have some rooms left, although you need to actually call them to book. (They are not available online)!

All you need to do is give them a call on 01604 739988 and tell them that you are attending the event and they will be able to book you in. :D

We have an amazing weekend planned for you and as those of you who have attended one of our event s before know, it is always much better staying at the actual event hotel so you can really party late! :D

We are working hard on some new guests for you too and hope to have news on them very soon.

Take care,

Mark :D

I can't say for sue but last time I phoned them to check if there were any cancellations I was given a categoric 'there are no twin rooms left.' I am guessing that as people have to pay up front for the rooms that there are unlikely to be cancellations because they'd loose their money? Still only one way to be sure, and that's to give them a call.

I am resigned to the Ibis now. I don't like it, but at least it's close.

Edited by jcAngel

Mine and Jades (bewarethepossums) room is a double, but that's fine by us. Lolz. As far as I'm aware there are very few twin rooms at the park inn... so I doubt there will any available, but probably there are some doubles left. :)

• 2 weeks later...