rooms at the park inn

Miss Ragamuffin

Yeah I know seems strange doesn't it, I'll most likely turn up on the day and have been put in a double lol

Or unless someone changed their room to another one? maybe to a double or a single?

I also managed to get a twin room. I got it yesterday without any trouble. So I wouldn't worry :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like i'll have to call them and check then!

ETA: I just called them and they confirmed that there were no twins left, and haven't been for a while now. So who knows what is going on there...

Edited by jcAngel

They're not overbooked, I just checked my room with the reservations manager and they have 67 rooms for both Friday and Saturday night left - yes, they're all doubles but they are most definitely not overbooked by 5!

Oh good thank you :) I was worried then.

They're not overbooked, I just checked my room with the reservations manager and they have 67 rooms for both Friday and Saturday night left - yes, they're all doubles but they are most definitely not overbooked by 5!

my friend is the manager of housekeeping, she was on the phone to me whilst on the computer and it clearly stated it was over booked by 5. this was on sunday 23rd jan. she is also a fellow convention buddy, who frequently attends the events. i am sure she would not be making something like this up.

my friend is the manager of housekeeping, she was on the phone to me whilst on the computer and it clearly stated it was over booked by 5. this was on sunday 23rd jan. she is also a fellow convention buddy, who frequently attends the events. i am sure she would not be making something like this up.

I'm not saying she is making it up, just pointing out that Scott the Reservations Supervisor told me this morning that his screen is showing 67 and that he didn't know where this overbooked thing was coming from (he's heard it prior to me calling) so it's still worth a call if you're happy with a double room.

could be, also might just be rooms not blocked by the con, after all other ppl will stay at the hotel but not for the con.

I can't wait for this con coz I get to see my friend, and party. And see all my other friends it will be like the good old days woo hoo.

could be, also might just be rooms not blocked by the con, after all other ppl will stay at the hotel but not for the con.

I can't wait for this con coz I get to see my friend, and party. And see all my other friends it will be like the good old days woo hoo.

Rooms are blocked booked by massive events so they're only availale direct from the hotel.

The 'Fully booked' is if you try online, as the rooms not on the block have all gone.

Hope that clears the confusion :WAVE:

Rooms are blocked booked by massive events so they're only availale direct from the hotel.

The 'Fully booked' is if you try online, as the rooms not on the block have all gone.

Hope that clears the confusion :D

thank you hunnie, woo hoo cant wait, coz i get to see u, xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I enquired a few months ago they said they were fully booked so I'm in the Ibis! :unsure:

Which Ibis are you at hun I've just booked the Ibis Northampton Centre as I could reserve the room without paying till I get there. I haven't even ordered my tickets for Bitten yet lol I'm waiting out on new guests but atleast I have a room.

I'm at the Park (we booked last August and it was cheaper than the Bitten rate) buuut I think i'm staying Sunday night too now as I don't want to leave the Sunday party early... and my friends have to be back for Monday morning.

Can't afford a pay in advance, so it's either £70 odd for a room at the Park, oorrrrr £60 for a room at the Ibis for Sunday night.

Sam - I could walk over to the Park for the party with you right? so I don't have to be a granny without backup :unsure:

I'm at the Park (we booked last August and it was cheaper than the Bitten rate) buuut I think i'm staying Sunday night too now as I don't want to leave the Sunday party early... and my friends have to be back for Monday morning.

Can't afford a pay in advance, so it's either £70 odd for a room at the Park, oorrrrr £60 for a room at the Ibis for Sunday night.

Sam - I could walk over to the Park for the party with you right? so I don't have to be a granny without backup ;)

Thats fine with me chick pea. And guess what I'm going to borrow for the Fangtasia party! My mums hooker boots!!! Mwahahahah. Decided I'm not gonna cosplay as much for this one though may cosplay as Stefan Salvatore for the Civily War party me thinks. Omg this may be one of the first cons of the year I might be wearing normal (if you can call vampire stuff normal) clothing!!

When I enquired a few months ago they said they were fully booked so I'm in the Ibis! :YAHOO:

Which Ibis are you at hun I've just booked the Ibis Northampton Centre as I could reserve the room without paying till I get there. I haven't even ordered my tickets for Bitten yet lol I'm waiting out on new guests but atleast I have a room.

I'm at the Ibis that is across the road from the Park Inn... I think its the Northampton Centre, the one with the Vue cinema!!!

When I booked my room, there were sale rates so I sorted my 3 nights for around £30 a night, its non-refundable so if by some tragedy this con gets cancelled, at least I can see loads of films at the cinema!!! :D