rooms at the park inn

Miss Ragamuffin

I've tried to look on the park inn website for a quote to stay there for the weekend of Bitten but its saying that they is no room's left on those dates so I was just wondering if showmasters have blocked off some rooms and its a case of us having to call them direct with a code or something to get one?

thanks for any info anyone has on this

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Info from the website:

We have negotiated room rates with the hotel and these are as follows:

They have single, double and twin rooms. All rooms are £65 per room per night including bed and breakfast for the occupants. Room price is £65 irrespective of how many in room. Room rate applies to all nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

To book please call the hotel on 01604 739988 and mention that you are attending BITTEN. The hotel requires full payment upon booking the room. Please note: Your booking is non-refundable.

As of this morning they said they had a 'few' double rooms only available on the allocation. What constitutes a 'few' I don't know.

Info from the website:

We have negotiated room rates with the hotel and these are as follows:

They have single, double and twin rooms. All rooms are £65 per room per night including bed and breakfast for the occupants. Room price is £65 irrespective of how many in room. Room rate applies to all nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

To book please call the hotel on 01604 739988 and mention that you are attending BITTEN. The hotel requires full payment upon booking the room. Please note: Your booking is non-refundable.

As of this morning they said they had a 'few' double rooms only available on the allocation. What constitutes a 'few' I don't know.

thats great thank you I didnt even think to look on the website instead I just looked at all the forum posts as there's normally something on here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't think there's much chance of me being able to get tickets or hotel for this before March as I'm really skint at the moment. Would love to get a room at the Park Inn if possible but can see by March there being none left.

Same here sam we can always stay at the ibis or the grand (or what it should be called the not so grand but its uber cheap) I want to book etherything for thisafter ET3 :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I have my gold tickets but no hotel yet its a shame the park inn want the money up front otherwise I'd have already booked there, i think if there isnt any cheap room left by the time i get round to booking my hotel it'll be the ibis too I stayed there for ET2 and it was a good hotel and only a few minutes walk away

I have my gold tickets but no hotel yet its a shame the park inn want the money up front otherwise I'd have already booked there, i think if there isnt any cheap room left by the time i get round to booking my hotel it'll be the ibis too I stayed there for ET2 and it was a good hotel and only a few minutes walk away

The Park Inn want money upfront????? Thats ridiculous! Even the Hilton dont want money upfront for ET3 ;)

Book the Ibis, you know you want to :D

we called them to check and they said they will take the money now :-( which really sucks. haha Steph you know I'll probably end up staying at the ibis again and we'll have to go back to booze cite and drink all night!

It would be easier if you were in the same hotel, then we could get to eachothers rooms with booze :WAVE:

We booked our room yesterday and we managed to get a twin room??

So I don't know if more have become available or if the woman was lying to me lol

Really? Wonder where they found more twin rooms from as I was told categorically that there weren't any when I called back in November. As they take the money upfront and don;t allow cancellations then it seems a bit odd if they now have some available. Someone must ahve been able to cancel for that to happen.