Klingon photo stand collecting for Macmillan

House_of_K'Bragh

I wish to let you all know that there are a number of us who are setting up a stand at Collectormania at London Olympia. This stand will have a Klingon photo backdrop and the Klingon Chancellors Chair. Some of you will have seen these at previous events. The idea is to for people to have their photos taken in front of the backdrop or sitting in the chair. We will be in Klingon costume The profit/donations will be going to Macmillan Cancer Support.

We would appreciate anyone who is interested to come over to us for support. :blink:

Many thanks

General K’Bragh

Edited by House of K'Bragh

General K'Bragh

You can count on my support on the day - it is a brilliant idea for a charity that does wonderful work.

Everyone please get behind this and give as much as you can to help them to help others.

I will be able to practise my Klingon etiquette prior to meeting Chancellor Gowron and General Martok next April :hathor::D

Edited by 7 of 9

Showmaster guys at CM16

If General K'Bragh has a Klingon chair and backdrop, could this not be used at CM 16 for the photo shoots with Chancellor Gowron and General Martok if requested. A donation box at the door for Macmillian Cancer for those having their photos taken, continuing to raise money for the charity at another CM event

Or could we invite them to come along to the CM16 event and people could meet and greet Gowron and Martok by the backdrop with a donation for charity being made.

This seems too good an opportunity to miss out on.

;)

The photo backdrop and Chancellors chair will be provided by ourselves. We will be in Klingon costume with a few others in Starfleet uniform etc. We will take the photograph with yourself/s, us in uniform, in front of the backdrop or sitting in the chair etc. etc. The print will be provided after a few hours or it will be posted if necessary. The costs are as follows.

6" * 4" print - £3. (30p will be for the cost of the print and the rest (£2.70) will be sent to Macmillan)

10" * 8" print - £4. (130p will be for the cost of the print and the rest (£2.70) will be sent to Macmillan

If you want to use your own camera, a donation would be appreciated.

The photos can be emailed to you and a donation would be appreciated.

HUNTINGPARTY.jpg

DSC_6552.jpg

Edited by House of K'Bragh

• 2 weeks later...

I had a fantastic time with you guys, particularly the drinking song sing-a-long. Managed to thoroughly embarass my mum and sister by doing so, which of course makes it all the more worthwhile. I too hope you raised lots of money.

http://dorklord.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=60719400 -My photo!

Glory to the Empire!

Edited by The Dork Lord

this was fantastic and like someone said above was going to a great cause. please come back

A plea to Showmasters: these guys are terrific, they really entered into the spirit of things. Let's have them back for every Collectormania pleeeeeeeeeease!

Edited by Bev

I agree they were FANTASTIC and it would be amazing if they could come back again as I had such a laugh with them, the photo turned out great and all that for such a good cause. My nan had breast cancer 7 years ago and the macmillan nurses were just amazing helping her through, we could not have done without them, and so to give just a little for this brilliant cause is worth it in my eyes.

Thanks so much guys, and showmasters please bring them back!!!!!

I full concur with the other two postings

They were brilliant!!!

I have a fantastic photo to remember CM London.

They made it great fun and it was for a great cause - every CM bring them back!!!!

Guys you did a great job :D

It will be great at CM16 with the General and Chancellor in attendance - how many people would get that photo done and how much could be raised for a great charity - I am sure that the General and Chancellor would do a photoshoot with people and the Klingons for charity :D

Showmasters every CM please!!! BRING THEM BACK!

:dance::wub:

this was fantastic and like someone said above was going to a great cause. please come back

A plea to Showmasters: these guys are terrific, they really entered into the spirit of things. Let's have them back for every Collectormania pleeeeeeeeeease!

We would like to thank everyone who came over & had their photo taken. We printed over 100 photos over the two days & had many taken with fans own cameras. You were all so generous with big donations being made. The collecting tin is packed solid with money. When it has been counted by Macmillan, we will advise the total money raised.

:( Many, many thanks to you all. :P

We will be delighted to come back to another event and indeed looking forward to it. The collectormania 16 should be fun with the two Klingons comming ("Martok" & "Gowron"), particularally as they will be in costume.

oh you guys were fantastic!!!! Had photo done with my friend matt (the doctor who look-a-like) you guys loved our photo!! & Said you may use it on your website :)

talking of which what is your website address?

Hope you've made alot of money!!! as it's such a good cause!!

Was great meeting you guys. & hope to see you all again at nxt event :)

We would like to thank everyone who came over & had their photo taken. We printed over 100 photos over the two days & had many taken with fans own cameras. You were all so generous with big donations being made. The collecting tin is packed solid with money. When it has been counted by Macmillan, we will advise the total money raised.

:thumbup: Many, many thanks to you all. :angry:

We will be delighted to come back to another event and indeed looking forward to it. The collectormania 16 should be fun with the two Klingons comming ("Martok" & "Gowron"), particularally as they will be in costume.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2806...mp;id=616384157 <-- I was the female fox :)

You guys were awesome, very much enjoyed meeting you, great to see others having so much fun!! Hope to see you at another event soon!

haha quality i was the master chief... got pulled into a few photos with at one point not far from the klingons... was so great to see so many people dressed up and those such as our selves and the klingons doing it for good charitable causes!

TOTALLY agree! I had a great time :wub: Here are a couple of my pics ;)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9861...mp;id=544675104

Ignore the mongy expression in this one, Was trying to GRRRR but didn`t work LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Sac...ce/CIMG8395.jpg

LiSe x

I got two marvelous pictures with you! Not just that, but one of the women who was with you gave me peace of mind about my situation. I'll post my photos when I scan them tomorrow.

Thanks for the Klingon love neck massage and the worshipping. It's done wonder for my already over-blown ego!

Hugs, Six Inch Heel Girl xx