David Hewlett announced for Chevron 7.4

TRUKid

When the Chevron 7.4 website goes up, go to the Venue page on the Chevron 7.4 website and there will be a link to the Hilton site. This is a special Chevron 7.4 booking page and it will get you the discount rate.

just wondering when the website will go up? :)

When the Chevron 7.4 website goes up, go to the Venue page on the Chevron 7.4 website and there will be a link to the Hilton site. This is a special Chevron 7.4 booking page and it will get you the discount rate.

just wondering when the website will go up? :)

Me too. Please let us know asap so we can book up tickets! need to put on my credit card before Christmas gets in the way!

*dances around with Muffin* teeheehee! :YAHOO:

it's all good, I'm getting the excitedness out now so I can be calm in January! B)

really happy though, can finally get my 8x10 from "The Eye" of Kolya about to punch McKay and Weir trying to protect him (awww!) completed wahooo! :blink: started it at Collectormania 8!!!!! and couldn't find it the last time David was over, doh!!!

surfy sah xx

David Hewlett is a excellent announcement. Looking forward to meeting him for the first time. I agree a pairing with Paul McGillion would be great but I think the other David (Nykl) would be just as good

I actually screamed a bit when he was announced *hangs head in shame*!!!
So it was you! :(

Lol! I rather think it was all of us!!!

David Hewlett is a excellent announcement. Looking forward to meeting him for the first time. I agree a pairing with Paul McGillion would be great but I think the other David (Nykl) would be just as good

I actually screamed a bit when he was announced *hangs head in shame*!!!
So it was you! :rolleyes:

Lol! I rather think it was all of us!!!

Indeed.....I am sure it was ;-) :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be able to attend this one as I'm already going to another Con the weekend before! Wayyyyyyyyyy to close after xmas to afford two in one month! :D So my choice is made. ;)

I am guessing that you mean you are going to this one , if you are comparing guests :D

Nope I'm not coming to this one as ticket for other one was bought as a birthday present for me!! :D

si, so seeing as you're not really paying for the other one, you should just do both :WINCE::P

surfy sah xx

There's hotel, travel and food to consider as well so no I can't afford it.

aye shame it's in Bham and not Northampton :( but food doesn't have to be expensive if you take it with you ;) and it's only 2 nights in the hotel :poki:

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

si, so seeing as you're not really paying for the other one, you should just do both :WINCE:;)

surfy sah xx

There's hotel, travel and food to consider as well so no I can't afford it.

aye shame it's in Bham and not Northampton :( but food doesn't have to be expensive if you take it with you :( and it's only 2 nights in the hotel :P

surfy sah xx

We have an agreement with The Hilton that they will be providing a cash catering area over the weekend of the event where they will be serving a selection of food and drinks at very reasonable prices. We also have a 20% discount on the event bar so that should ensure we can all have a drink or ten without needing to take out a mortgage! :poki:

• Showmasters Admin

nice one ME that's awesome!

know some people are often worried about cons/events in the NEC area due to the lack of shops/places to get food like in Northampton/Bedford/London/MK so this is excellent! :poki:

surfy sah xx

Absolutely! It was one of the things that was very important to us to get sorted out! :P

Obviously there is not much in the area so far as food and drink is concerned and so we knew that we had to ensure something reasonably priced was offered.

The Hilton have worked really well with us to ensure that this is both fairly priced and that there will be a good selection so any fears over food and drink can be well and truely dispelled! :WINCE:

Food is good, and drink is even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If you get what I mean)!!!!!!!! Lol! :(

Mark ;)