New Moon Event Countdown and winners

cills77

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont despair,

As someone has pointed out the tickets are non transferrable and if some have won who have to have permission then those tickets will be placed back in and another draw will be done. That all depends on people actually notifying E1 ans telling them they can no longer go.

We still have a slight glimmer of hope xx

ive never won anything in my life except a easter egg comp when i was 6! So proud of myself! My drawing was displayed in tescos for a few weeks! lol

haha i also won an easter egg comp, and for the record...i am one of the most unluckiest people alive!

if i get another pair on MY email then two of you can come and i lend you my debit card to get in!

i still don't know who i'm taking yet though because i don't have the money to pay for my friends train/hotel room so if she can't pay it herself i dunno what i'm gonna do :/

ive never won anything in my life except a easter egg comp when i was 6! So proud of myself! My drawing was displayed in tescos for a few weeks! lol

haha i also won an easter egg comp, and for the record...i am one of the most unluckiest people alive!

if i get another pair on MY email then two of you can come and i lend you my debit card to get in!

i still don't know who i'm taking yet though because i don't have the money to pay for my friends train/hotel room so if she can't pay it herself i dunno what i'm gonna do :/

You know you love me :wub: rofl

anyone who HAS got tickets.....where are you all staying?? my dads being a bit ... thingy and being like "you can't go without a 'chaperone' and you don't have the money and your in london on your own blah blah"

anyone put me up for the night :wub:

anyone who HAS got tickets.....where are you all staying?? my dads being a bit ... thingy and being like "you can't go without a 'chaperone' and you don't have the money and your in london on your own blah blah"

anyone put me up for the night :wub:

You can stay with me sweetheart! ^.^ My mum says it's fine and you know you wanna take your twin to this event.

Congrats everyone who won! :P

I actually feel like crying =[ lol. Ahh well I'm booking a coach and going down there anyway!

I know how you feel. I need to get away from my comp im constantly checking! like seriously all the time! This is what i look like right now :wub: all green! lol... im still going though. i'll shall be stood outside like a fool! although my mate said what if people camp out and now im worried people might!

I WON OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!! HOLY SMOKES!!!

I have spare ticket anybody who's interested :wub:

OMFG OMFG OMFG!

And im calm again

ME PLEASE!!! seriously please! lol! I'm so excited for you! im still checking my imbox like a mad women!

Edited by freakie_frenchi