Latest Guest Announcement Gareth David-Lloyd

showmasters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow so glad Gareth has been announced, I hope that he is there on both days (or just the Sunday as I'm only there one day). I'm not going to get his autograph, but I wouldn't mind a photo, I missed out on getting one at Hub 3. It'd be amazing if he does the Torchwood talk too.

xxx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry about that. :P

He's the Torchwwod actor I've most wanted to meet, so now I'm a very happy lady.

I know I'm already getting enough auto's at this event, but as I've already bought all my shoots I will have to spring for a Gareth shoot if it becomes available.:uhoh:

Edited by bonniesrg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS! I LOVE YOUUUU!

I met this guest before and I had a photo with him, but I couldn't get it signed. And now I can. THANK YOU!

I admit I did the Captain Jack coming back to life gasp when I saw him, and got some very strange looks from my family.

Tempted by a photo if he does one though, purely to see if I can get one where he DOESN'T look like he's plotting world domination...

That would be quite difficult considering he IS plotting world domination...

Just totally had an idea for a TW and Pinky and the Brain cross over fan fiction

Thank you SM!

I met him at the hub3 but I'm happy to meet him again.

When will he be there? It would be good if he could come both days, I will be there just on Sunday.

I hope he will do both the signing and the photshoot.

I can't wait to see him in the TW talk with John Barrowman (I really hope he will be there).

:P

Tempted by a photo if he does one though, purely to see if I can get one where he DOESN'T look like he's plotting world domination...

That would be quite difficult considering he IS plotting world domination...

great guest, met him at Hub 3. The torchwood talk is going to be even funnier now. Be even cooler if they could get Naoko or Burn or both. They are too people i would also really like 2 meet