Supernatural - S5 - Episode 8 Discussion

DavidB

You're not wrong!

Not THIS weeks is my favourite episode!

I literally cheered when ...............................Edit Edit Edit

Forgot not everyone will have seen it when they read this! lol

cheered when they pulled up into the car park and saw the other vehicles there :chair: and realisation dawned what we were just about to be told! Awesome! :chair:

Edited by Rhianydd

I literally cheered when ...............................Edit Edit Edit

Forgot not everyone will have seen it when they read this! lol

You don't have to edit your post, this thread is specifically for this episode. So if someone hasn't watched it and doesn't want to spoiled, they can't complain if they come into the thread which is for discussing the episode. ;)

arrrghhh! this episode was brilliant!!

Loved the JDM reference in Greys! And nightrider!!! Ha! so funny. But i have to say to say my favourite show was the CSI one! "Now thats what i call... Jackpot!!!!

Also loved the truth about the trickster. And it wasnt just for that episode, even in Tall tales and Mystery spot, the trickster was never the trickster! i thought it was a really cool way of tying up some loose ends, revisiting old ground so that the show has a substance you know? like when we found out more about the croatoan virus. The episodes finish but it doesnt mean it over. We still get this sense that stuff is happening outside the winchester storyline. i love that about this show.

=x=

• 4 months later...

I thought nothing in SPN could make me laugh harder that Cas and the whoopee cushion, but Jared's David Caruso impression did. Fab.

Loved the way the episode started so silly and ended with such a major revelation.

One I will watch over and over.

• 2 weeks later...

Only just watching this episode and I'm pretty sure it's shot up to one of my all time favourites! So funny, and yet the ending was amazing. I loved the credits at the beginning so much and the Sexy M.D part haha.