when will the ET 1 dvd be sent out?

BAllet

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering that, I spoke to a crew member @ et2 and they said it would be shipped at the end of the week, 3 weeks later and nothing has come. At the risk of sounding very ungreatful or complainty, I think it was super unfair that the people who pre-ordered the dvd have to wait a month rather than the people who just picked it up on the day, just sayin. I did see a sneak peek and it is worth the wait but im starting to feel like I will never get it :D

I ordered mine at the proms and was told they would be sent out the next week so i gave them my then adress but i have moved from there now. I tried to asked about it at ET2 but was rather rudley told they would be sent out at the end of the week and that it would go to my old address, which was fine because I still hadn't moved yet but now i have moved and they still haven't been sent yet so can i please change my address because I don't think i'll get it otherwise?

When did you order yours?

She ordered them a day or two after they went up on sale I think?

She emailed SM asking about the DVD and was told a couple of weeks but then it just magically appeared through her letter box the other day :)

Now I just have to wait on her sending me mine before I can watch it :wub:

Hope you get yours soon guys :)

xx