when will the ET 1 dvd be sent out?

BAllet

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my dvd, was a little dissapointed that they put some attendees names in the credits. think it should be all or none, my daughter was quite annoyed. thought it was maybe gold and silver names but checked with a friend and she was standard :smile:

Glad i'm not the only one whoes name got missed, It couldn't have anythingto do with passes cos both mine and my cousins names got left off and we were both gold. But i did notice that both our names start with R and there was nobody begining with R listed at all so maybe they forgot a few letters?

got my dvd, was a little dissapointed that they put some attendees names in the credits. think it should be all or none, my daughter was quite annoyed. thought it was maybe gold and silver names but checked with a friend and she was standard ;)

Glad i'm not the only one whoes name got missed, It couldn't have anythingto do with passes cos both mine and my cousins names got left off and we were both gold. But i did notice that both our names start with R and there was nobody begining with R listed at all so maybe they forgot a few letters?

Bugger, mine won't be on there then :YAHOO:

got my dvd, was a little dissapointed that they put some attendees names in the credits. think it should be all or none, my daughter was quite annoyed. thought it was maybe gold and silver names but checked with a friend and she was standard :lol:

mine wasn't there either :D