No Whedonverse guests?

Charmer

Regardless of possibilities and who we might be gifted with off Buffy can they sing and not in a dance monkey dance kind of way but they've got such pretty singing voices!

Sorry watching Once more with feeling :(

:P

What an episode! They sure can sing. :WAVE:

Ive met alyson, shes nice, but ye wont do cons,

How do you know she wont out of interest? I'm sure I've seen her at a con once (not over here though). Even if she says it, she could always change her mind if offered the right amount at the right time ;o)

Ah, that makes sense. I'd heard it was SMG who didn't like crowds though. Or are they both the same? Personally I'd guess Alysons fear of crowds is a newish thing as she seemed ok when she was over here for When Harry Met Sally. She signed quite happilly while being surrounded by crowds of people each night. Either way, I'm happy I got to meet her when I did :D

Edited by Charmer

Ah, that makes sense. I'd heard it was SMG who didn't like crowds though. Or are they both the same? Personally I'd guess Alysons fear of crowds is a newish thing as she seemed ok when she was over here for When Harry Met Sally. She signed quite happilly while being surrounded by crowds of people each night. Either way, I'm happy I got to meet her when I did :D

I've seen SMG once in the Netherlands. It was with the premiere of the Grudge. Not sure, she didn;t seem to have a problem there with the crowds, but maybe it was not that big :D

I would love to meet Antony Head (again). Anyone else from Whedonverse would be good too :blink: