• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Kaz

Ticket type?: Silver

Interests : Conventions, Reading, Cosplaying, Writing

Books: Anything, i'm pretty much the bookworm

TV: True Blood, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural, Bones, Tudors...I have loads

Music: Again loads, all rounder

Hates: Small minded people and spiders

Happy Birthday!

Name: Sarah

Ticket type?: Going standard

Interests : Conventions, Music, Live Music, Travel, Mod culture

Books: Sookie Stackhouse books, twilight, harry potter, too much to mention

TV: True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Mock the Week, QI, Glee, Buffy, Angel, firefly, Supernatural, Heroes, , Lost, Being human.

Music: KOL, OCS, Doves, Frightened Rabbit, British sea power, Futureheads, Shout out louds, The Jam...

Been to lots of cons since 2001 with Blackviolett mostly Buffy and Angel related.

I am so excited about this!! :lol:

mehalloween.jpg

Name: Angèle

Ticket type?: Silver

Interests : Meet people, photography and parties !!

TV: True Blood of course, Buffy, Médium, Lost, Being human, Vampire Diaries, Dead like me, Six feet Under, Firefly, movies of Sofia Coppola, The L word, etc...

Hello, no ticket yet need confirmation i have a babysitter which i should get in the next few weeks but worse case scenerio and i can't get an ovenighter i'll come down for just the saturday - hey its better than not coming isn't it :P .

anyways here comes the boring stuff:

Name: Tracey

Job: Insurance Broker

Ticket Type: Depends on if i can come the whole weekend or not (see above) if weekend either gold or silver if day prob standard

Previous events - all chevrons, eclipse 1&2 and loads of CM's

Interests: Just finished all the Sookie Stackhouse books - could not put them down, also like Patricia Cornwell, John Grisham, Harry Potter Series.

TV: Stargate - SG1, SGA & SGU - they are all good in their own rights, True Blood - I love Eric :uhoh: although more so because of the Books, Fringe, 24, Sanctuary, Heroes, Life, CSI - all but miami is my fave no one else can wear sunglasses like Horatio!

See you all there!

Yay just bought ticket :poki: - silver as can only come on the saturday so hopefully will get everything done - should be ok, i have done it before, i suppose it depends on numbers attending, if not i'll be asking someone to get my auto's on the sunday and post them up to me :P

TV: Stargate - SG1, SGA & SGU - they are all good in their own rights,

Brilliant!! someone who likes stargate AND vampires!!! thank you sooo much!!!!

:D

oh yes we do exist lol

I am the owner of The Vault - TrueBlood-Online.com and AllStephenMoyer.com

I love the Vault, check it all the time for the TB goss!

Edited by habitualangel

Hi

I am Jennifer

I am 28 years old and I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

Have met some great friends on the True Blood Facebook page. 5 of us are meeting up for the first time at Bitten.

We come from far and wide. 2 from the US, 2 from England, 1 from Oman and 1 from Wales.

All staying at the IBIS.

See you all soon x x

hi

my name is toni

im a newbie to conventions and will be comming alone :D ... ill add a photo when im home... lol... (im @work)

i live in kent

likes: true blood, stargate sg1, star trek,lost etc etc...

ill be comming up friday eve... and eally dont know how these things work...lol... so any advise would be welcome... lol

hi

my name is toni

im a newbie to conventions and will be comming alone :D ... ill add a photo when im home... lol... (im @work)

ill be comming up friday eve... and eally dont know how these things work...lol... so any advise would be welcome... lol

My first time too and coming alone... I'll just say "hi" to the first person I see wearing a True Blood t-shirt and start making friends. :D

hi

my name is toni

My first time too and coming alone... I'll just say "hi" to the first person I see wearing a True Blood t-shirt and start making friends. :D

My first time too and I shall do the same :D

Name: Chelsea

Currently: Working in a veggie food factory owned by Heather Mills

Ticket type: GOLD BABY!!! :help:

Interests

Books: The Southern Vampire Mysteries AKA True Blood lol, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, The Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton, WICCA/Sweep series by Cate Tiernan and lots more as i'm a book junkie

TV: True Blood, Supernatural, Buffy, Friends, Smallville, Angel, How I Met Your Mother, Secret Life of te american teenager, The O.C, Gossip Girl, LOST and moooore

Music: I'll listen to anything, from musicals, to movie and tv soundtracks to metal, to jazz, pop, Japanese, Latin... I'm very ecclectic with my music taste xD

Other than read and watch lots and lots tv box sets I write my own fanfictions and make my own videos to put up onto youtube.

This'll be my first ever convention and hopefully it wont be the last either! :poki:

Pictures:

This is me and my friend Melissa thats also coming to the convention =D I'm the blonde lol

SAM_0552.jpg

This is me without the blonde wig

SAM_0636-1.jpg

Hi

I am Jennifer

I am 28 years old and I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

Have met some great friends on the True Blood Facebook page. 5 of us are meeting up for the first time at Bitten.

We come from far and wide. 2 from the US, 2 from England, 1 from Oman and 1 from Wales.

All staying at the IBIS.

See you all soon x x

Hey Im from Leeds, Im travelling via Lincoln to meet up with my friend, then straight to Kings X, perhaps Ill see you there :)

Name: Jason

Ticket type?: Gold

Interests : Vintage Star Wars, Retro Computers, Barbeques

Books: Travel, Sci Fi and Finance

TV: True Blood, The IT Crowd, Ashes to Ashes, Father Ted

Music: Started in 1980 and ended in 1989

Hates: Rocket masquerading as "salad"

Hi there, I'm KatieBoo's other half. This will be my first full on fan convention. Been to a few LFCC's with my star wars collecting and Celebration Europe in 2007, but nothing quite like this! I bought Katie tickets to the convention as an Xmas present last year when I'd just started watching series 1 on HBO with her. I'm surprised how much of a fan I've become since then!

Got all my costumes sorted!

I'll be Andy Bellefleur on Friday, that brother of mine better watch out!

Then Vampire Eddie on Saturday if I can ever escape from Jason Stackhouses's basement!

And here's me in my get up for Sunday. That Eric's gonna get it!

P1090767.jpg

Jason

Edited by MrSmith

Name: Jason

Ticket type?: Gold

Interests : Vintage Star Wars, Retro Computers, Barbeques

Books: Travel, Sci Fi and Finance

TV: True Blood, The IT Crowd, Ashes to Ashes, Father Ted

Music: Started in 1980 and ended in 1989

Hates: Rocket masquerading as "salad"

Hi there, I'm KatieBoo's other half. This will be my first full on fan convention. Been to a few LFCC's with my star wars collecting and Celebration Europe in 2007, but nothing quite like this! I bought Katie tickets to the convention as an Xmas present last year when I'd just started watching series 1 on HBO with her. I'm surprised how much of a fan I've become since then!

Got all my costumes sorted!

I'll be Andy Bellefleur on Friday, that brother of mine better watch out!

Then Vampire Eddie on Saturday if I can ever escape from Jason Stackhouses's basement!

And here's me in my get up for Sunday. That Eric's gonna get it!

P1090767.jpg

Jason

nice hat J! :)

Name: Jade

(But at Warwick Uni most the time studying History for some reason...)

Ticket type: Silver

My Interests: are not that exciting xD

I'm on the right and that's LisaMarie on the left, we're coming to Bitten together :)

25700_1331492620449_1625010015_781643_1791155_n.jpg

And me + wig I might wear to be Arlene (if you'll please ignore the boy dressed as a tree :YAHOO:)

29052_1357738316575_1625010015_835826_863170_n.jpg

xx