Group shots

buffy2k

i hope thats not the case. we specifically spoke to Malcolm about it on sunday night and he said to see someone on monday morning as he left a box of them with the crew. however, we did go to reception area on monday morning and there was no-one to ask. I have emailed already and awaiting reply when everyone is alive again. I am happy to pay the postage to get mine and all my groups photos sent to my house and i can distribute if necessary, sure we will get some conf from the organisers soon.

Got a copy of the group shot in the post today, cheered me up as off sick at the moment. Thanks SM for getting these out is going in my album shortly.

That's great news, can't wait 'till I get home... maybe my photo's with James, Mercedes and Nick are posted as well (REALLY hope so!!!).

if i remember rightly at the con they were crossing off the ticket numbers of who had collected their photos (presumably so no one could try and say they hadnt got theirs when they had) so maybe they just sent them out to the people who's numbers hadn't been crossed off the list.

• 2 weeks later...