BBC News!

Rachelsilver1985

I noticed sharada getting her photo shoot

I was a little annoyed at the BBC saying the majority of the people going are at school lol. id say it was complete 50/50 of teens then 20+'s

We are at school!!! The School of life!!! ;)

Or maybe we could attend the Twilight Academy for Deserving Sorts?

I'm in the second video down the page getting a hug from Chaske - Made my day!!! :thumbup:

when i saw you in the video at 1st I was just happy for you being on the BBC site and then it was double the excitement because it's you hugging chaske on the bbc site.

EPIC WIN

I was a little annoyed at the BBC saying the majority of the people going are at school lol. id say it was complete 50/50 of teens then 20+'s

Take it as a compliment that many of you look so fresh-faced and youthful ;)

(Lord knows in a few years time you'll spend decades of your life wishing people would think you were a few years younger - don't knock it when it happens :( )

Take it as a compliment that many of you look so fresh-faced and youthful ;)

(Lord knows in a few years time you'll spend decades of your life wishing people would think you were a few years younger - don't knock it when it happens ;) )

Haha good way to spin it on to a positive :(

LMAO at me and Emma, I look as though I can't wait to get away from my husband and Emma looks desperate for men!!!

Fame at last and I didn't see mentioned of any willy hats or mulled wine!!!