A Comp some of you Twilighters may like

gebes

Found this elsewhere and figured that the Twilight fans may WANT to enter this ASAP...

heatworld image

If you're a Twilight fan, or indeed a fan of anything Robert Pattinson touches/sniffs/breathes near, then we're about to give you some news that may make you scream louder than a Jedward follower (maybe). E1 Entertainment announced today that exclusive tickets to The Twilight Saga: New Moon UK Fan Party are now available via a ticket ballot. If you're one of the lucky few who are allocated a pair of tickets, then you – yes you, in the back wearing the red scarf – will get the chance to put your question to the stars of the film, including Kristen Stewart (Bella), Taylor Lautner (Jacob) and of course, the sexy vamp himself, Robert Pattinson. You can ask him whatever you like, but can someone please ask him why he thinks he's "a blob"? This once in a lifetime event is taking place at Battersea Evolution, Battersea Park next Wednesday (11 November) from 4.30pm until 10pm, so make sure you don't delay in registering.

heatworld has also managed to secure a whopping 50 pairs of tickets to the party just for you, and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below, and then send the answer, plus your name, age and full contact details to competitions@heatworld.com by 1pm this Friday!

New Moon is the second book in the Twilight Saga, but can you name the third? Is it...

A) Breaking Dawn

^_^ Eclipse

C) The Lost Boys

Good luck, heatworlders!

To register for tickets (two per person), go to www.ticketweb.co.uk/newmoon

For more information on the party, simply click here.

Good luck!

Terms and conditions:

All Bauer terms and conditions apply.

Closing date is Friday 6 November at 1pm

Enjoy and good luck to those that enter, If you win , you can always ask when he's coming back to a Showmasters event !!

I'll leave it up to those here to spread the word to where they think approp

Can you enter this if you have registered for ticket draw on ticket web?

xx

yeah i was just thinking that too! I dont wanna enter this to then find out it classes as a second entry cuz it says on the ticketweb site only one per person

I know though it gives you the link to ticketweb to register on heatworld which suggests its okay to enter both but... :D

xx

xx

yeah i was just thinking that too! I dont wanna enter this to then find out it classes as a second entry cuz it says on the ticketweb site only one per person

ahh crap didn't think of that...I just entered!

But Heat does say 'we have 50 pairs of tickets' so I presume they mean not included in the ones that Ticket web have.

xx

But Heat does say 'we have 50 pairs of tickets' so I presume they mean not included in the ones that Ticket web have.

I think it should be okay, as they wouldnt have a link to register for the draw at ticketweb on heatworld comp page if you could'nt do both :D

xx

xx

I have really bad luck lately so it'll be just my luck that one will cancel out the other haha!