Live Music Again?

JessieBear

I thought the band went down really well at ET2, although the lead guitarist looked a little overwhelmed at the all the attention :wub: I was just wondering if its likely if there will be another band/musician? Personally I think that there should be!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think the live music should have been on the first night, not at a masked ball! Plus the band were pretty average (sorry :s), I liked the idea but the group I was with, eventhough we loved the music they were playing, didnt like the band either. Plus I heard people moaning at the bar that they hadnt finished yet :S

100 monkeys yes yes yes!

Edited by Carlisle's Med Student

At the end of the day you either appreciate live music or you don't. There is a difference from liking a band because a cast member is in it to actually following the band! :whistling:

The band we had at Eternal Twilight 2 were very last minute. They actually write and perform their own songs normally, this was a favour to me. I asked them to come as I thought it would modernise the ball, make it a bit quirky and something different from your normal disco (bearing in mind there were technically 3 discos)

Live music is a different ball game, if you have ever seen the Foo Fighters live then you will totally understand, not exactly the best live band, great songs, not so great live. :WINCE:

They rised up to the challenge, learnt Muse in less then a week, and if I am totally honest......they totally rocked. They are really talented lads (all teenagers) and know how to play their instruments extremely well. They can only get better too! They only played for an hour, maybe a tad more, they had people jumping around the whole time, the guests enjoyed it, the attendees loved it and they were a sure hit with a lot of you girls. ;)

We could have had a Muse tribute band (could have been awful), not everyone is going to have the same taste in music! But we had a talented diverse band which most of the attendees enjoyed!

I am not trying to defend the band because I don't need too. I just wanted to say something so you all understand why we had them, not having a go :thumbup:

Anyone who wants to check the bands own stuff out can do so >>HERE<<