I WANT A DVD!

jadangel2001

DVD??  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants a DVD of this event?

• YES PLEEEEASE!!!!
    • THAT'D BE COOL BUT DEPENDS HOW MUCH
    • NOT INTERESTED AT ALL

Only if they would get better camera people than the one they had during the talks. Did that guy even know how to operate a camera?

Shabz is freaking awsome. He did the ET dvd.. and that seems to be awsome so i dont see why HW wouldnt be.

I was wondering why they didn't film James' and Mark's talk? it felt a bit rude, like they weren't good enough. what else was there going on that needed to be filmed?

I don't know, but I do know that that was NOT nice for the standard-ticket-holders. It was like watching to little playmobil puppets (and a lot of heads in front of me, haha). It was much better when you could follow the talks by watching that big screen from my seat :whistling:

Suzy (the friend that was with me) asked for a DVD, the crewmembers at the registrationdesk told her they would only make a DVD if all 5 guests agreed to it. Really hope James, Mark, Mercedes, Nick and James agree to it.............. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

I was wondering why they didn't film James' and Mark's talk? it felt a bit rude, like they weren't good enough. what else was there going on that needed to be filmed?

I don't know, but I do know that that was NOT nice for the standard-ticket-holders. It was like watching to little playmobil puppets (and a lot of heads in front of me, haha). It was much better when you could follow the talks by watching that big screen from my seat ;)

Suzy (the friend that was with me) asked for a DVD, the crewmembers at the registrationdesk told her they would only make a DVD if all 5 guests agreed to it. Really hope James, Mark, Mercedes, Nick and James agree to it.............. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Im personally not holding my breath! Im sure theres a reason why they dont, but why cant the DVD be included in the original contracts the guests sign? ;)

I agree with everybody here.......................................

YES PLEASE!!!!!

absolutely agree!!!!

I don't know, but I do know that that was NOT nice for the standard-ticket-holders. It was like watching to little playmobil puppets (and a lot of heads in front of me, haha). It was much better when you could follow the talks by watching that big screen from my seat ;)

Im personally not holding my breath! Im sure theres a reason why they dont, but why cant the DVD be included in the original contracts the guests sign? ;)

Let's hope that they say all yes ;)