Will you be coming to Hallowhedon II?

Elspeth

Will you be coming to Hallowhedon II?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to Hallowhedon II?

• HELL YEAH! I ALREADY HAVE A TICKET!
    • Yes I will, but haven't bought my ticket yet.....
    • Probably.....it depends on which guests come
    • No, sadly i wont be able to make it :(
    • WHAT?!?! There is a Hallowhedon II?!?!?!
  2. 2. If you have bought a ticket, which type did you go for? (if you didn't you dont need to vote :D)

• GOLD
    • SILVER
    • STANDARD
    • I haven't a bought one yet

I'm a nosey bugger so thought I'd see who all signed up for next years event :D

standing before you in line 007

see you next year :wub:

Ah 006! We meet again :D

Such good tickets, can't wait till we get to use them ;)

im silver 06

brrring it on!

YAY! Glad to hear it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Anyone know yet when the online store will be up..?

Don't know yet but can't wait. Hurry up sm.

Ditto.

I want to buy my ticket before I talk myself out of doing yet another con lol.

Absolutely. Gold tkt bought Sunday, hotel booked Monday. Have gone to Collectormania's and LFCC's for years but this was only my 2nd w-e event con. And a Buffy/Angel one at that. Now i'm so hooked on them. Can't wait for Hallowhedon 2. Don't really care who will be there, it's gonna be AWESUM.

I got my gold ticket on the sunday and will be in group 2 (assuming its arranged the same as hallowhedon 1) again. Was a little slower getting my ticket than my friends (old and new) so they all got in group 1 jammy sods lol

One question... how the hell did i/we survive waiting a whole year last time?! it hasn't even been a full week yet and i am already going mad waiting lol

I got my gold ticket on the sunday and will be in group 2 (assuming its arranged the same as hallowhedon 1) again. Was a little slower getting my ticket than my friends (old and new) so they all got in group 1 jammy sods lol

One question... how the hell did i/we survive waiting a whole year last time?! it hasn't even been a full week yet and i am already going mad waiting lol

YAY you got a gold :WAVE::WAVE:

I have no idea how we are going to deal with the year wait this time! We know how amazing it's going to be, which will make it 10 times harder :WAVE:

• Moderators

I am dealing with it by going to at least one more con between now and then ;) Of course, even the 6 months between Hub events seems far far too long most of the time.

Edited by etmuse

Absolutely. Gold tkt bought Sunday, hotel booked Monday. Have gone to Collectormania's and LFCC's for years but this was only my 2nd w-e event con. And a Buffy/Angel one at that. Now i'm so hooked on them. Can't wait for Hallowhedon 2. Don't really care who will be there, it's gonna be AWESUM.

It's gonna be awesome, because you'll be in our group again and we can stalk each other again :D That's assuming you are Stan, and from the posts I read I think you might be. Plus the name kinda gave it away. If your not, that I am sadly mistaken and will hide in shame, but I'm pretty sure. I'm the younger of the two Dutch ladies that were in your group (and will be again next year B) ), we talked on the Sunday party aswell...

Is it next year yet?

It's gonna be awesome, because you'll be in our group again and we can stalk each other again :D That's assuming you are Stan, and from the posts I read I think you might be. Plus the name kinda gave it away. If your not, that I am sadly mistaken and will hide in shame, but I'm pretty sure. I'm the younger of the two Dutch ladies that were in your group (and will be again next year :lol: ), we talked on the Sunday party aswell...

Is it next year yet?

Hey. It's gonna be totally awesum. Great guests and yes, we will be in the same group again. Had a feeling you were THE June from reading your posts, but like you, i wasn't 100% sure. Hope you managed to get an earlier ferry home.

October is a long way off but it will go quick and gives us something to look forward to. Maybe next year we can meet up before the con starts instead of the whole 'stalking' thing. You never know, i might even dress up for one of the parties. Then again, maybe not.

It's gonna be awesome, because you'll be in our group again and we can stalk each other again :D That's assuming you are Stan, and from the posts I read I think you might be. Plus the name kinda gave it away. If your not, that I am sadly mistaken and will hide in shame, but I'm pretty sure. I'm the younger of the two Dutch ladies that were in your group (and will be again next year :D ), we talked on the Sunday party aswell...

Is it next year yet?

Hey. It's gonna be totally awesum. Great guests and yes, we will be in the same group again. Had a feeling you were THE June from reading your posts, but like you, i wasn't 100% sure. Hope you managed to get an earlier ferry home.

October is a long way off but it will go quick and gives us something to look forward to. Maybe next year we can meet up before the con starts instead of the whole 'stalking' thing. You never know, i might even dress up for one of the parties. Then again, maybe not.

We did manage to get an earlier ferry, actually, which saved us some time... And meeting up before the con sounds good, we're planning on going at least a day earlier to save us from being exhausted before it even starts. And dressing up? Really? I'll keep you to that, you know!

Maybe it's easier if you add me on facebook, just search for June Bragg and you'll probably find me.

It's gonna be awesome, because you'll be in our group again and we can stalk each other again :D That's assuming you are Stan, and from the posts I read I think you might be. Plus the name kinda gave it away. If your not, that I am sadly mistaken and will hide in shame, but I'm pretty sure. I'm the younger of the two Dutch ladies that were in your group (and will be again next year :D ), we talked on the Sunday party aswell...

Is it next year yet?

We did manage to get an earlier ferry, actually, which saved us some time... And meeting up before the con sounds good, we're planning on going at least a day earlier to save us from being exhausted before it even starts. And dressing up? Really? I'll keep you to that, you know!

Maybe it's easier if you add me on facebook, just search for June Bragg and you'll probably find me.

Glad you managed to get an earlier ferry. That was a long trip you had to make. Not to rub it in, but i got lost (nothing unusual there) and was still home an hour later.

I got the hotel booked from fri night but like you am thinking of staying thurs nite cos i was absolutely knackered on the fri and tired all w-e. Could have been the piggy flu tho.

Not sure if i will remain on facebook much longa. Don't use it that much and we got viruses hitting us and transferring to all our other named friends. Don't wanna transfer it to you to. Am just gonna monitor it for awhile longa and see if it stops.

My email address is lawsplc@yahoo.com if you wanna discuss stuff, but preferably not dressing up stuff.