Hallowhedon II - guest wishlist

Madeleine

Whoever turns up it will be great.

Anthony Head is a great first guest announcement. Had the pleasure to meet him twice already and he's been really chatty and friendly.

My dream guests would be SMG, David B and the man himself Joss. Not that there is any chance of that happening.

The main Whedonite's i haven't met are Emma Caulfield, Julie Benz, Seth Green, Alyson Hannigan and Eliza Dushku. So any of those would be well cool.

Please don't invite Charisma Carpenter. I have met her twice and she's miserable as sin. Shown no interest in either the photoshoots or even answering question while signing autographs. That's not just my opinion as spoke to others who experienced the 'Charisma charm' and they said the same. She would put a real downer on the w-e if she turned up in that kind of mood.

Roll on Hallowhedon 2. A year is a long time.

James Marsters again...? :angel:

I would love to meet Jewel Staite (Firefly), she's on my wishlist... and is Sarah Michelle Gellar still wishfull thinking? Hihihi!

BUT. Number one on my wishlist..................... Joss Whedon Himself.

Seth Green, Julie Benz, Juliet laundu, Amy Acker, Christian Kane, Alexis Densinof, Eliza Dushku...

pretty much anyone really wud make me happy :), would like to see more buffy, angel and dollhouse people..

p.s...Sarah michelle gellar.. in my dreams! lol

to me it doesn't really matter who'll come because i liked everyone on all shows... :angel:

but i'd really really like to meet:

Christian Kane, Adam Baldwin, Nathan Fillion and... Anthony Head was actually on top of all my wishlists... i mean... come on... Giles?! Who doesn't love GILES?! :blink:

it'd be nice if Harry Groener would come next year, i had been looking quite forward to meeting him...

Alexis and Alyson o' course...

and err... well i like everyone Whedon-related.

Joss obviously would be my ideal guest

Buffy : Alyson Hannigan, Seth Green, Juliet Landau

Angel : Alexis Denisof, David Boreanaz (wishful thinking), Gina Torres

Firefly : Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, Sean Maher

Dollhouse : Eliza Dushku, Fran Kranz, Alan Tudyk

Dr. Horrible : Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day

Not that I'm greedy at all ^_^

Adam Baldwin, after all he nearly turned up twice before at Collectormania.

I need to finish this off with the main stars, although if I do get another photo I'm not sure where it's going to go.

IMG_4205.jpg

When my wife fell pregnant we bought the Firefly series, watched it, loved it.

When my son was finally born ^_^ (he was very late) we went to Collectormania and met Summer, after that it became a regular hunt for Firefly attendees.

Edited by Woodyuk

Eliza Dushku, Alyson Hannigan, Danny Strong, Tom Lenk, Julie Benz and Neil Patrick Harris'd be awesome... and so I don't forget, Nick did say he'd return gladly so I'm tossing him on the list too.

And obviously joss himself but he kinda goes without saying... so i'm saying him

ok so:

Buffy - James Marsters (for obvs reasons), Nick Brendon (cos I sorta fell in love w/him this weekend), Amber Benson, James Leary, Julie Benz, Juliet Landau

Angel - Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, David Boreanaz

Firefly - Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Summer Glau

Dollhouse - Fran Kranz, Enver Gjokaj, Miracle Laurie, Tahmoh Penikett

Buffy: SMG ( i can dream), David B, Joss (of course), seth green, emma caulfield, nick brendon, michelle trachtenberg, marc blucas, harry groener (we missed him this year), elizabeth anne allen, james (goes without saying), alyson, amber,kristine sutherland,juliet landau,george hertzberg,trio, mark medcalf and anyone else who does cons of course.

Angel: David, alexis, charisma, amy, christian, stephanie, J, vincent kartheiser,julie benz

Firefly: - sorry not really a fan but Nathan again if you could get him and have met all the guests and were very nice for any who havent met them yet.

Dollhouse: Eliza and any of the other guests, met dichen,tahmoh and miracle at other events and were lovely so they would be great

Very happy with seeing Tony again its been ages as he's been so busy. Hope he's going to sing some Rocky horror songs for Halloween too!

Edited by buffy2k

Buffy (In no particular order)

Alyson Hannigan

Adam Busch

Michelle Trachtenberg

Amber Benson

Harry Groener

Robin Sachs

Angel Charisma Carpenter

J August Richards

Christian Kane

Alexis Denisof

Stephanie Romanov

Firefly Nathan Fillion

Gina Torres

AlanTudyk

Dollhouse Eliza Dushku

Olivia Williams

Enver Gjokaj

Harry Lennix

And we can but hope for Joss Whedon, Sarah Michelle Gellar & David Boreanaz. I don't want much :blush:

Edited by thedothatgirl

Nathan Fillion!!!!!!!!

Seth green

Neil Patrick Harris

Alexis denisof (and aly of course!)

Julie Benz

Juliet landau

Amy acker

Tom lenk

Marc blucas

Alan tudyk

Michelle tractenberg

Emma caulfield

Clare kramer

dayne Johnson

Buffy: Alyson Hannigan, Emma Caulfield, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Juliet Landau.

Angel: David Boreanaz, Alexis Denisof, Charisma Carpenter, Amy Acker, Julie Benz.

Firefly: Summer Glau, Morena Baccarin, Jewel Staite , Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres.

Dollhouse: Eliza Dushku, Alan Tudyk, Fran Kranz, Dichen Lachman, Tahmoh Penikett

• 6 months later...