Bewliers FAO CHARLIE BEWLEY fans

talie

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little late maybe but can i nab a number. i haven't met the legend yet but as soon as his name was announced at ET2 i knew ET3 was gonna be twice as amazing just from the many tales i heard from the proms. lol

Of course :D we're aiming to get 100 for feb number 46 is free <3

little late maybe but can i nab a number. i haven't met the legend yet but as soon as his name was announced at ET2 i knew ET3 was gonna be twice as amazing just from the many tales i heard from the proms. lol

Of course :YAHOO: we're aiming to get 100 for feb number 46 is free <3

Excellent. I shall do my piccy asap. Plus I'll try and get some other peeps butts in gear and signed up too!

Wow talie thats amazing and i love the wallpapers <3

Thank you :YAHOO:

That's my fav line too :)

Can't wait to be in February and see him again :)

I'll have to buy more photoshoot lol

You joined the forums :thumbup:

We're now number 44 :unsure: despite the stupid button showing us as 55 :blush: lol

Yeah I joined... :wub:

It's a little difficult since I'm French but I don't care... I have a few months to improve my english before seeing Charlie...

If it's hard for me, I'll talk to him in French. :wub:

It remembers me that he was funny when he said to a stupid girl at the French convention "Je ne suis pas un morceau de viande" which means "I'm not a piece of meat".

:P

Edited by Angélique

Hi guys sorry to sound like a cow but the forum lot that are or have expressed interest in this before post in here by Tuesday to let me know if they still are. We're getting new people daily but doesn't look like it cus we need to replace numbers. It's gonna take me ages to make print and laminate all the cards so I just would like to have a heads up LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...