Bewliers FAO CHARLIE BEWLEY fans

talie

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I know there's already one in the twilight section but no one goes in there) Hey guys!!

We need you lol, that sounded so weird haha.

Anyway we're looking at doing like a team bewley/bewliers thing, if you're interested just comment here, then we'll give u a number then all u do is take a photo of yourself holding a sign BEWLIER # (YOUR NUM) and either email it to admin@charliebewley.co.uk or post it on here :firedevil:

It will be posted over here: http://charliebewley.wordpress.com/bewliers/

ALSO if you're already on there if you don't mind can you add your location, age, and a quick like one line comment as to why you love him, cus we're gonna get them all printed for him <3 like a little book of note cards full of all the bewliers :cylon:

yayyyy!

i'm already a Bewlier but i will add my location etc later :]

how many Bewliers do we have so far? :cylon:

BTW Guys, we're gonna do something else lol.

It was nuttymadams (em's) idea and if u don't want one that's cool, but we're gonna make u a wee card thing same as the one's we give charlie and u can attach it to the lanyard!

ZOMG awesome. ^.^ I'll so have one of them! ^.^ Don't forget to punch holes in them. :thumbup:

yayyyy!

i'm already a Bewlier but i will add my location etc later :]

how many Bewliers do we have so far? :wub:

Thank you <3

Wonder how many bewliers there are??

And 44 :D

ZOMG awesome. ^.^ I'll so have one of them! ^.^ Don't forget to punch holes in them. ;)

Of course haha

Oh thank you ;)

and aye u should, u know I only knew who u were like 3 days!! Like I knew your forum name and knew who u were irl but didn't make the link haha

Who moi?? :D You knew who i was irl?? Really? Wow. How? I was a total coward at Proms!! I kept meaning to speak to people but kept wussing out....:wub:

I shall read the instructions and try and figure it out before weekend. Am planning a quiet week so I can rest... However the teenagers at the yard want to take me out on the razz for Jeigerbombs...

Whats a jeigerbomb anyone?

Oh thank you :wub:

and aye u should, u know I only knew who u were like 3 days!! Like I knew your forum name and knew who u were irl but didn't make the link haha

Who moi?? :blink: You knew who i was irl?? Really? Wow. How? I was a total coward at Proms!! I kept meaning to speak to people but kept wussing out.... :angel:

I shall read the instructions and try and figure it out before weekend. Am planning a quiet week so I can rest... However the teenagers at the yard want to take me out on the razz for Jeigerbombs...

Like i know your face, and i know your forum name but i never made the connection haha

OMG

they're evil jaigermeister and redbull, they're a killer

Edited by Crépuscule

Oh thank you :wub:

Who moi?? :blink: You knew who i was irl?? Really? Wow. How? I was a total coward at Proms!! I kept meaning to speak to people but kept wussing out.... :angel:

Like i know your face, and i know your forum name but i never made the connection haha

OMG

they're evil jaigermeister and redbull, they're a killer

Heh. I think you have the wrong head on a crazy dancing stick body myself ;)

Ohh I doesn't drink red bull... It will have to go in something else.... But what is it?

Depending on how much you've drunk, they either taste nasty or quite delicious. And go straight to your legs!

Oh I'm used to it going straight to my legs.... :) Only thing is I have issues getting in and out of cars if my legs are drunk... ^_^