Bewliers FAO CHARLIE BEWLEY fans

talie

The tshirts turned out great!! :D

kinda wish I'd ordered a tshirt aswell as a hoodie now ha!

But the hoodie will keep you warm!

Yeah suppose so...it'll come in handy when I'm freezing waiting for the train on Monday morning :wub:

Exactly :')

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am kaytee, I can change your pic for your lanyard but the books alraedy gone off =[

Hi danielle! Are u the danielle that e-mails me? lol

I can't wait im such a nerd

lol your psychic its that Danielle the "emailer" lol!!I justcouldnt resist the temptation to meet Charlie at ET3 ;) !!I cant wait for it , its going to be such a great weekend and to meet new people celebrate all things vampirish!! :WINCE::P

Are you all set for it?

*Go team Bewley* :P:(

I keep like spazzing out to my mom being all '19 days til I see Charlie again!' I have too many ideas for photos with him it's unreal haha. I have a bunch of photographs stuck on my wall by my bed, and every time I look at the ones of Charlie and me...I get a little to happy xD

stupid question but i was assigned number 46 like AGES ago and i've only just got my camera working again......am i still this number or has it been reassigned cause i'll do my pic asap.

sorry for my lame-ness.

xoxo

neva mind, i see on the fansite that it has so can i try and get another number perhaps. sorry again.

I keep like spazzing out to my mom being all '19 days til I see Charlie again!' I have too many ideas for photos with him it's unreal haha. I have a bunch of photographs stuck on my wall by my bed, and every time I look at the ones of Charlie and me...I get a little to happy xD

Snap! everynight before i go sleep im like :D:o

how many pics do you plan to do with Charlie ? I'm still hesitating and I don't want him to think I'm crazy. lol

Im having like 7 so dont worry about it :WINCE: i AM crazy....and proud :D

how many pics do you plan to do with Charlie ? I'm still hesitating and I don't want him to think I'm crazy. lol

Im having like 7 so dont worry about it :D i AM crazy....and proud :D

looool

I was thinking for 6... :D

3 on Saturday and 3 and Sunday...

I HAVE to do at least 1 with the t-shirt ! ^^ :D