Stolen Mobile Phone

Blackviolett

Hi everyone. My friend put her mobile phone down in the Thistle on Friday just inside one of the phone booths while she put something into her bag. It was early evening. We realised straight away she had left it behind but when we got back there it was gone. There were not many people around at the time due to the opening ceremony being on. It was not handed in all weekend and was ringing up until Saturday and it now off. Its a Samsung and a recent model. We left messages on it text it but to no avail. There was a reward for handing it in.

She really needs her phone back as it has numbers, photos etc on it that are irreplaceable. If you know who has it or have any information please would you email me as it would be grately appreciated.

Thankyou very much

Rachel

cherrybinky@hotmail.co.uk

My camera also suffered an untimely dissappearance at the Thistle. Seems that our fellow con-goers are not quite as honest as we would expect.

Yeah maybe your right, I suppose it could have been anyone really. I was gutted to lose photos and numbers the most. I’m sorry your camera went :D I’ve had that happen to me too, had you taken lots of photos already? Maybe it might turn up still, it seems unlikely but you never know.

I didn't attend Hallowhedon this year but am just dropping in to say that I hope your phone turns up Chase and your camera turns up Psychosis. I attended The Hub 3 the weekend before last and left my mum's phone on a table at the Hilton, luckily one of the Hilton staff members ran after me asking if I'd left there and when I went back to get it, two other attendees of The Hub were going to hand it in to lost property. I'm sorry to hear that they went missing and hope they turn up. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Sorry to hear about the missing stuff, it might not of been an attendee there were loads of people in the hotel over the weekend. I'd hate to think of someone from the convention stealing stuff. Did you enquire with the hotel?

Hi everyone. My friend put her mobile phone down in the Thistle on Friday just inside one of the phone booths while she put something into her bag. It was early evening. We realised straight away she had left it behind but when we got back there it was gone. There were not many people around at the time due to the opening ceremony being on. It was not handed in all weekend and was ringing up until Saturday and it now off. Its a Samsung and a recent model. We left messages on it text it but to no avail. There was a reward for handing it in.

She really needs her phone back as it has numbers, photos etc on it that are irreplaceable. If you know who has it or have any information please would you email me as it would be grately appreciated.

Thankyou very much

Rachel

cherrybinky@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry to hear about the missing stuff, it might not of been an attendee there were loads of people in the hotel over the weekend. I'd hate to think of someone from the convention stealing stuff. Did you enquire with the hotel?

I enquired with everyone lol I asked around and asked bar staff etc. Offered reward in the hope it might have swayed someone,, Oh well, just one of those things. It's the first and hopefully last time I’ve been separated from my phone, it’s so bizarre without it, I feel cut off *shudders*

Sorry to hear about the lost items. I hope the phone and camera turn up soon! As others have said, I think it's more likely a staff member than a con-goer. I wouldn't like to think there's other fans who would do that to each other...sadly I guess it is possiable though. Hopefully someone just picked it up and maybe put it in their bag to hand in but forgot about it til this read this.

Edited by Charmer

Sorry to hear about the load items. I hope the phone and camera turn up soon! As others have said, I think it's more likely a staff member than a con-goer. I wouldn't like to think there's other fans who would do that to each other...sadly I guess it is possiable though. Hopefully someone just picked it up and maybe put it in their bag to hand in but forgot about it til this read this.

Thanks, well I’ve just found out that whoever has it was using it on Saturday, my provider told me there was data usage, accessing internet etc, I had all my email and facebook logged into it so its sucky to think of someone seeing all my personal stuff :D

A huge thankyou to the hotel who now have Sarahs phone there. They just called my Mums mobile and let her know (how they got that number I dont know!) Bit late considering she has now had to buy another and have this one barred and it was used but never the less thats reasonable news.