New Moon Soundtrack

reneeadamson09

So, i was wondering how many of us have it already, those that are planning on buying it at some point or if there are those like myself who pre-ordered it, have it sitting by the CD played BUT are refusing to listen to it until they have seen the film?

Infact i plan on listening to it on my way home from the cinema. Im going to the midnight showing, and can i just say that im happy its FINALLY November and the month of NM is here!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it, but I'm not refusing to listen to it! The first time I listened to it, i was a little disappointed, but after my four day holday in Holland, and spending a total of over 24 hours on coaches and ferries and listening to it a lot it has become one of my favourite soundtracks ever! XD

I prefer the Twilight soundtrack too! I think I just need to keep listening to it though. I'm finding it a bit too indie for me, but I didn't like death cab for cutie's song when they first released it and now I love it so I shall persevere =]]

I felt the same way! it's definately a grower, I love Anya Marina's song on it!

I'm planning on buying it after I've seen the movie, if I like it that is, but I refuse to listen to it until I've seen the film because I think that will spoil the feeling if I hear the songs before :WINCE:

that why im not listening to it, i dont think it will have the same affect on me if i listen to it before :D

I'm planning on buying it after I've seen the movie, if I like it that is, but I refuse to listen to it until I've seen the film because I think that will spoil the feeling if I hear the songs before :WINCE:

that why im not listening to it, i dont think it will have the same affect on me if i listen to it before :D

did u do the same thing with the Twilight Soundtrack?

I dont like it, i had it on pre order but cancelled it when i heard the clips online. Im hoping ill change my mind when i see the film but at the mo i really cant stand it. Twilight soundtrack i still play all the time in my car lol And im in love with the twilight score some very moving pieces of music on there... maybe the nm score will be better than the nm sound track but from clips ive seen im not very hopeful atm...

I've only listened to it a few times, and found it to be one of the most depressing soundtracks I've ever heard. But that's probably the right thing, considering what New Moon is actually about. I think I need to see the film so I can associate the music with that, but atm Twilight still wins it for me!

Some of the tracks are great but Lykke Li - Possibilities :D:P:D that's not going on my iPod!

Why didn't they use Fix You - Coldplay?? Ideal as Jacob is trying to heal Bella's broken heart :wub:

In fact I can think of a few songs that would have rocked on this soundtrack - what about everyone else :D